Negotiation Skills (In-Company)
Price includes VAT
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
By attending this course, you will learn that negotiations aren’t just restricted to purchasing and selling. With today’s work environment becoming even more dynamic, almost anyone within an organisation may find themselves negotiating without even realising it.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This one-day negotiation skills workshop examines the fundamentals of successful negotiation and will equip you with the tools and techniques you need to negotiate with confidence. It will explore how to prepare and carry out sincere and effective negotiations to achieve an outcome that benefits all parties.
If you work in a sales or purchasing role, you should view our Negotiation Skills for Sales People course. This is a more specialist course, designed to give negotiation skills training to those in a selling role.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Defining what constitutes effective negotiation
- The traits of a successful negotiator
- Preparing to negotiate – establishing your boundaries in advance
- Creating a constructive environment
- Understanding the importance of non-verbal communication to build rapport
- Questioning techniques to control the negotiation
- How to trade not concede
- Dealing with emotion and deadlock
- Exercises to put these principles into practice
- Individual action planning to transfer your learning back to the workplace
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
By attending this course you will gain:
- an understanding of what negotiation is (and what it isn’t)
- the ability to achieve win/win outcomes every time
- a strategy for successful negotiation based on careful planning
- improved face-to-face communication and rapport building skills
- tried and tested questioning techniques to establish trades and build flexibility
- tactics that ensure you will always trade and never concede
- the opportunity to practise new skills in a safe environment
Who is this course for?
This negotiation skills course is aimed at anyone who is new to negotiation or is looking to develop their core negotiation skills through interaction and training.
This course can also be taken as part of the CMI Modular Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.