Negotiation Skills Certificate
Accredited by CPD & part of our best selling accredited personal development series
The Negotiation Skills Certificate course is one that will supply information about how to negotiate with anyone in any field throughout the United Kingdom. This is a course that offers an intensive method of training by giving you the tools and teaching the skills that you will require to become a master negotiator.
The skill of negotiating is one that is prised among hiring managers as one of the best business skills to have, and this course will prepare you to negotiate with colleagues, other business people, customers, and almost anyone. Upon completion, you will have the ability to work out any impossible situation simply by relying on what you have learnt in this course.
Introduction to the Negotiation Skills Certificate
While taking this online training course, you will have the ability to study for your Negotiation Skills certificate when it is convenient for you and at your own pace. Many students continue to work whilst taking the course, and study in the comfort of their own home.
When the course is complete, you will take a full multiple choice exam. If you pass, you will obtain your nationally recognised certificate, which you can print at home, or we will post it to you for a fee.
What You Will Learn
We have designed the Negotiation Skills Diploma course to provide you with a full overview on how to negotiate in the workplace and improve your business standing. This course includes the following:
- An overview of negotiation skills
- Information on the elements involved in successful negotiation
- The skills required to be an effective negotiator
- The psychological aspects of negotiating
- Dealing with pressure from customers, colleagues, and supervisors during negotiations
- Creating an objective list for negotiating
- How negotiating and communication work hand in hand
- When and how to make concessions when you are negotiating
- How to wrap up negotiations and where to go from there
Benefits of the Negotiation Skills Certificate
You will experience many benefits upon completing your online Negotiation Skills Certificate. These benefits include:
- The capability to study from anywhere with an internet or Wi-Fi connection. This includes at home, on your lunch break at work, or even at other local businesses.
- When taking this course, you can study when it is convenient for you. There is no time limit, so you can complete the course in days, weeks, or even months.
- You can use any internet connected device to study, including mobiles, tablets and PCs.
- This course is broken down into modules, which make it easy to manage in parts. This ensures that you will have the most enjoyable learning experience possible.
- Convenient online support is available as you study, which ensures that you will stay on track during the process.
- You will have access to the comprehensive syllabus, which guarantees to give you all you require to put your career and your negotiation skills on the fast track.
- You will have better prospects when applying for work, as employers see negotiation skills as a very valuable asset.
- This is a trustworthy, certified diploma.
- The pricing structure of the course is affordable.
Module 1 : Introduction
Module 2 : Clarification through Preparation
Module 3 : Comparison
Module 4 : Communication
Module 5 : Completion
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.