The NEBOSH National/International General Certificate focuses on a firm comprehension of occupational safety and health. Students are offered a choice between the National and International certificate; consisting of 3 course units each.
There are no entry requirements to undertake the exam which consists of 2 written papers (NGC1 and GC2) and 1 practical inspection report (GC3). Each of the written exams lasts 2 hours. This exam is available to be written yearly in the months of March, June, September and December.
Did you know?
- The National Certificate covers UK legislation
- The International Certificate covers global legislation
- £32,000 is the average salary for Health and Safety Training Officers
- £35,000 is the average salary for Health and Safety Compliance Officers
Benefits of studying with ITonlinelearning
- Ability to study at your own pace 24/7
- You can pause and rewind the material at any time
- Extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
- Access to study material for 1 year
- Excellent resource for refreshing your knowledge and preparing for interviews
- Our Advisors will help you build your CV once you have completed the training
For more information, enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the best study path for your specific needs.
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking working where Health and Safety forms part of their role or individuals working in a management structure where knowledge is required.
There are no academic requirements to study this course.
The NEBOSH National/International General Certificate is perfect for:
- Health and Safety Advisors
- Health and Safety Officers
- Health and Safety Inspectors
- Anyone that is interested in gaining a strong knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.