If you’re looking where to start your Project Management career, and like the idea of managing construction projects, then this package is perfect for you! We have blended the most popular Project Management qualification in the UK with the leading Health and Safety certificate, to provide you with a training package certain to boost your career chances instantly.
Due to the ever-stringent Health & Safety policies in effect nowadays, particularly in the construction and manufacturing industries, PRINCE2 and NEBOSH complement each other perfectly. Someone trained in both methodologies makes themselves stand out in the competitive job market.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Training
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Training
What Will I Learn?
The PRINCE2® methodology is a made up of seven core Principles, Themes and Processes. The Principles represent the 'why', the Themes represent the 'what' and the Processes represent the 'how' of project management – and together they provide a clear path to project management success.
Why Choose PRINCE2® 2017?
PRINCE2® 2017 is the latest update to the methodology and represents the first major courseware update since PRINCE2® 2009. It features a stronger focus on tailoring PRINCE2® to the individual needs of each organisation, and looks to further emphasise the Principles that underpin PRINCE2®. The link between Themes and Principles is clarified in more detail through PRINCE2® 2017, and more examples, hints and tips are given to further enable the practical application of the PRINCE2® theory.
Businesses and individuals looking for the most up to date PRINCE2® training should invest in PRINCE2® 2017 – and with 85% of practitioners stating that they find PRINCE2® helpful in their day to day role, it's sure to be a very wise investment.
- Includes the courseware for both Foundation and Practitioner level study – all you need for a thorough understanding of PRINCE2® 2017.
- PRINCE2® 2017 is the latest official update and the first major revision of PRINCE2® since 2009.
- Update reinforces PRINCE2®'s unrivalled reputation as best practice in project management.
- PRINCE2® can be tailored to the needs of each organisation or project environment – and can be used to manage projects of any type and size.
- Continue on to take the Foundation and Practitioner level exams (not included) to achieve PRINCE2® certification.
- Online courseware means that students can learn when and where is convenient to them.
- A sound training investment for businesses and organisations who wish to streamline, unify and optimise their project management methods.
- Individuals looking to maximise their employability in roles that involve project management will also benefit from PRINCE2® training and certification on their CV.
- Axelos, the global best practice solutions provider responsible for developing PRINCE2®, also offers an online membership service (payable) to assist you on your PRINCE2® journey.
- Practitioners holding the current PRINCE2® certificate are not required to take the updated 2017 exams but are recommended to familiarise themselves with the new course material.
NEBOSH National General Certificate
What Will I Learn?
This certificate is designed to give you a good grounding in the strategies that will result in good practice in occupational health and safety. These include establishing a safe premises for workers and visitors, the correct use of appropriate equipment and materials, the implementation of safe systems of work and the provision of appropriate information, instruction and training for employees.
What Does the Exam Involve?
Once you’ve completed the easy-to-access course content, you can choose to sit the exam in a location and at a date of your choice. The first two components of the exam, NGC1 and GC2 require you to complete ten short-answer questions and one long-answer question. You sit both these exams on the same day and are given two hours for each assessment. The third step towards gaining your NGC certification is the GC3 component that requires you to undertake a two-hour practical assessment in your own workplace, usually within ten working days of completing the written exam.
- Enjoy two full years access to the course content on signing up.
- Study online, on all your devices, at a time and pace that suits you.
- Technical support is available, should you run into difficulties.
- Begin your studies within five minutes of signing up.
- Exam fees are paid when you book your exam, giving you further flexibility to spread the cost.
- As well as theoretical knowledge, you will develop a career-boosting practical skillset that will empower you to perform better at work and even shape health and safety policy.
- Completion of the course awards you the status of Associate Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
- Course content is designed in manageable, easy-to-engage-with units that enhance learning and make it easy to fit study around existing commitments.
- Self-assessments, quizzes, games and other knowledge checkpoints allow you to prepare for the NEBOSH NGC exam in confidence.
- Exams are held four times a year in a choice of hundreds of assessment locations.
- If you fail one part of the exam, you can re-sit that component at any time within five years without having to re-sit the exams you passed.
- Gaining a NEBOSH General Certificate communicates a professional message that inspires confidence in customers and employees alike.
- NEBOSH-certified individuals protect their employers from the risks of prosecution, absence costs, litigation and loss of reputation.
Become safe in the knowledge that you’re on the fast track to IOSH associate membership by signing up for NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety today.
Who is this course for?
This package is for anyone who working in either Project Management or Health & Safety and looking to upskill. It is equally suitable for someone looking to change careers and get into a busy and exciting industry.
There are no official prerequisites for this course.
Following this package, there are so many doors open to you in various industries. Most of our students go on to work in Health & Safety, largely in manufacturing or construction.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.