Add to basket or enquire
The NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management is aimed at non-specialists looking to gain a firm understanding of fire safety in the workplace. The course consists of 3 course units and will see students adding a national certificate to their CVs.
There are no entry requirements to undertake this course. The exam consists of 2 written papers (NGC1 and FC1), each of which lasts 2 hours, and 1 practical inspection report (FC2).
Did you know?
- Focuses on UK legislation
- Aimed at non-specialists
- £38,000 is the average salary for Health and Safety Advisors
- £40,000 is the average salary for Fire Safety Officers
Benefits of studying with ITonlinelearning
- Ability to study at your own pace 24/7
- You can pause and rewind the material at any time
- Extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
- Access to study material for 1 year
- Excellent resource for refreshing your knowledge and preparing for interviews
- Our Advisors will help you build your CV once you have completed the training
For more information, enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the best study path for your specific needs.
Who is this course for?
NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety & Health is perfect for:
- Safety and Risk Manager
- Health and Safety Advisor
- Health and Safety Manager
There are no academic requirements to study this course.
NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management is perfect for:
- Fire Safety Inspectors
- Anyone that is interested in gaining a strong knowledge of health and fire safety in the workplace
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.