Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety & Health is aimed at those who are responsible for the everyday health, safety and welfare of employees in the construction workplace. This course consists of 3 course units and will see students adding a national certificate to their CVs.
The exam consists of 2 written papers (NGC1 and NCC1), each of which lasts 2 hours, and 1 practical inspection report (NCC2).
Also included in this bundle is the PRINCE2 Foundation course which is the first level of PRINCE2 certification, the second being Practitioner level. PRINCE2 is the de facto project management methodology in the UK and is practised in over 50 countries globally.
PRINCE2 is known for being a fully tailorable method and is suitable for projects of any size. The methodology also provides a common language for all individuals involved in a PRINCE2 project, ensuring that communication is kept at a premium. PRINCE2 is an internationally recognised certification.
Did you know?
- Specifically designed for the construction industry
- Covers all legal requirements for health and safety in the workplace
- £36,700 is the average salary for Site Safety Officers
- £48,000 is the average salary for Construction Health and Safety Officers
- Considered globally to be the leading project management methodology
- Internationally recognised certification
- £33,000 is the average salary for a Junior Project Manager
- £52,500 is the average salary for a PRINCE2 Project Manager
Benefits of studying with ITonlinelearning
- Ability to study at your own pace 24/7
- You can pause and rewind the material at any time
- Extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
- Access to study material for 1 year
- Excellent resource for refreshing your knowledge and preparing for interviews
- Our Advisors will help you build your CV once you have completed the training
For more information, or to request your FREE Trial, enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the best study path for your specific needs.
Who is this course for?
NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety & Health is perfect for:
- Construction Managers
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Health and Safety Inspectors
Anyone that is interested in gaining a strong knowledge of health and safety in the construction workplace
PRINCE2 Foundation is perfect for:
- Project Managers
- Project Support
- Project Administration
- Project Co-ordinators
- Project Planners
- Anyone with an interest in the Project Management environment
There are no academic requirements to study this course.
- Construction Project Management
- Site Manager
- Health and Safety Officer
- Health and Safety Inspector
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.