This fantastic-value online course is awarded by the internationally-recognised National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH). The course is specifically designed for professionals with safety responsibilities in the oil and gas industry. If you have health and safety responsibilities in what is one of the world’s most hazardous industries, gaining the appropriate safety certification is crucial, particularly in developing countries where new industry is booming.
- Begin your study as soon as you sign up, with registration within five minutes.
- Work across all your devices at a time and pace that suits you.
- With two years access to the course content, there is no pressure to meet a deadline.
- Gaining the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety proves your capability of working with these dangerous substances to an international level.
- 94% of 2014’s successful NEBOSH Oil and Gas students would recommend the qualification to their peers.
Take your career in the oil and gas industry by signing up to the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety today.
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
Focussing on international standards and management systems, candidates will learn how to confidently and competently implement workplace safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore. The certificate also emphasises the importance of process safety management in the oil and gas industry. Health and safety, environmental management, hydrocarbon process safety, fire protection and emergency response and logistics and transport operations are all covered extensively. Assessment takes place with a written exam at a time and in a location of your choice.
Cover the key principles of safety in the oil and gas industry by working through the three areas of study.
- Comprehensively cover environmental management in the oil and gas industry.
- Learn all you need to know regarding hydrocarbon process safety.
- Find out about the essentials when it comes to fire protection and emergency response.
Who is this course for?
To embark on this course, it’s recommended that candidates have already gained a sound working knowledge of key health and safety principles by attaining either the NEBOSH National General Certificate or the NEBOSH International General Certificate. This NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is popular with managers, supervisors, employee representatives and newly appointed health and safety advisors with responsibilities for maintaining good health and safety practice in the oil and gas industry on a day-to-day basis.
There are no official prerequisites for this course, however we do recommend that students already have a good working knowledge of key health and safety principles by attaining either the NEBOSH National General Certificate or the NEBOSH International General Certificate.
People who hold the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety can work either onshore or offshore, they can usually function in roles such as HSE Manager, Officer or Supervisor.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.