Add to basket or enquire
Encompass a wide range of responsibilities in the corporate and business sector with this staggering NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators course. Mentoring and supervising employees, resolving conflicts, creating and executing strategies, and achieving objectives will become second nature to you.
The NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators qualification is regulated by Ofqual, offering you to get formal education online. This course will teach you how to plan and organise work, analyse processes, provide recommendations for improving working practises, address business issues via effective decision-making, and scope, plan, manage and evaluate a project. You will be able to manage your personal and professional growth while also understanding your organisation and the legal environment in which it works. You will also learn how to communicate effectively in a corporate setting and show business IT abilities.
This NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators qualification will prepare you to be in charge of a business's daily operations. You'll be an expert at recruiting employees, conducting department meetings, and interacting with top management in order to integrate new rules and procedures into organisational processes.
Enrol now to demonstrate outstanding administrative abilities and progress in the business world!
Learning Outcomes of NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators:
- Acknowledge the organisational planning and processes.
- Grasp the legislation, structure and finance in a business environment.
- Get extensive abilities in decision making and problem-solving in a business environment.
- Gain an in-depth perception of communication in a business environment.
- Heighten IT skills for business.
- Concede project management skills for business.
- Gather knowledge of the development of self and others.
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators - Unit 01:
Organisational planning and processes
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators - Unit 02:
Legislation, structure and finance in a business environment
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators - Unit 03:
Communication in a business environment
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators - Unit 04:
Decision making and problem-solving in a business environment
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators - Unit 05:
IT skills for business
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators - Unit 06:
Project management skills for business
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators - Unit 07:
Development of self and others
Guided Learning Hours:
Guided Learning Hours estimate how much time a mentor, classroom facilitator, or other professional educator spends on average consulting with a student, either face to face or in real-time, to help the student achieve the course's learning outcomes at a satisfactory level.
GLH for NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators is 240 hours.
Total Qualification Time:
Total Qualification Time comprises of the Guided Learning Hours for the qualification and an estimate of the number of hours a learner will reasonably be likely to spend in preparation, study or any other form of participation in education or training, including assessment, which takes place as directed by – but not under the immediate guidance or supervision of – a lecturer, supervisor, Tutor or other appropriate providers of education or training.
TQT for NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators is 405 Hours.
Method of Assessment of NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators:
Each learner must create a portfolio of evidence generated from appropriate assessment tasks, which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes associated with each unit. Upon completing each unit, learners must declare that the work produced is their own, and the Assessor will countersign this.
The learner will complete internally assessed work in accordance with the qualification specification.
Who is this course for?
- Students who wish to learn the essential skills needed in a business industry
- Individuals who want to prepare themselves for a better career opportunity
- Individuals who wish to obtain an education at a higher level
NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators is designed for students who wish to know better the abilities needed to operate effectively in a business setting, corporate culture, and responsibilities. This NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators has no specified prerequisites. However,
- This qualification is intended for learners aged 16 and above.
- Learners who have previously completed a Level 2 certification may find it helpful.
This NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators will enhance your chances in the business sector and assist you in obtaining further higher education qualifications.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.