Oakwood Home Learning
Add to basket or enquire
Customer service is required in a huge number of different job roles and this course is perfect if you are looking to gain the knowledge required to give the best customer service possible. With a customer service level 3 qualification, employers will recognise your expertise in dealing with clients and customers in a variety of ways and this course results in an NVQ Level 3 in customer service.
First-class customer service is a vital component for all companies. This course in the Principles of Customer Service provides students with a comprehensive look into the most important and key principles of Customer service. This course certifies you to work in a customer service based job.
Customers and consumers are more likely to work with and/or purchase products from a business with well renown standards for customer service. These skills are even more valuable in modern business environments as they enable businesses to outdo competitors.
Completing this NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service course will help you prove that you have a deep knowledge and understanding of the customer service industry. You will also acquire skills that will help you to be employed in the customer service sector. Learning to understand the need for quality, customer-centred approaches in all sectors will benefit you as you move into this career path. The qualification covers the key areas you need to work closely with clients of all ages and backgrounds to deliver a great service which will increase the profitability of any company.
Study Time: 240 hours
Enrolment length: 12 months
Course Format: Paper Based
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Level 3 NCFE certificate of achievement. That means that it is independently accredited at a level of learning equivalent to Level 3 on the National Qualifications Framework
This course assesses the following units:
Unit 1: Understand the customer service environment
- Understand the concepts and practices underpinning customer service delivery
- Understand the relationship between customer service and a brand
- Understand the structure of customer service
- Understand the implications of legislation on customer service delivery
- Understand how to organise customer service delivery
Unit 2: Principles of Business
- Understand the monitoring and resolution of customers’ problems
- Understand the monitoring and resolution of customers’ complaints
Unit 3: Understand customers and customer retention
- Understand Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Understand customer retention
- Understand the measurement of customer satisfaction
Unit 4: Principles of business
- Understand business markets
- Understand business innovation and growth
- Understand financial management
- Understand business budgeting
- Understand sales and marketing
Unit 5: Understand how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback
- Understand how to monitor the quality of customer service interactions
- Understand how to gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
Unit 6: Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Understand the organisational aspects of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Understand the personal aspects of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
Unit 7: Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Understand the management of team performance
- Understand the management of underperformance in the workplace
- Understand the principles of conflict management
This course is assessed through tutor marked assignments which must be sent to your tutor for marking. You will then be provided with feedback and a mark on your work from your tutor within 4 working days. After each assignment has been sent off and marked as complete you will have passed the course and will receive your certification.
All of the shipping costs for our courses are included in the enrolment fees and we offer worldwide shipping free of charge. This means you can get started on your course for much less without the hassle of paying expensive postage costs- you can leave these to us. All of our courses are printed, bound and shipped to you first class, within 1 working day, so you can get enrolled and get started on your new course in no time at all.
All of our courses come with full tutor support throughout so that you can benefit from the best education. Our tutor support team includes a number of professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds- each one an expert in their own field with tutoring experience in abundance. Students at Oakwood are assigned a personal tutor who provides help and support throughout their course and will mark all of your assignments so that you have the personal touch of an industry expert there to help at all times. This tutor support is completely unlimited- which means you can contact your tutor and ask as many questions as you need when working through your course. With this support you will never feel alone on one of our courses and you will always be backed by a professionally qualified team dedicated to your success.
All of our courses are allocated plenty of time for students to complete their studies and all materials are self-led so that you can complete the course at your own pace. Should you require additional time on one of our courses you can extend your enrolment by 30 days for an additional fee of £60.
As well as this we operate a 14 day money back guarantee on every one of our qualifications- that’s how confident we are of how you will love studying with us!
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is looking to work in a business environment directly with customers.
There are no previous requirements needed for this course.
Anyone working in customer service or client relations
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.