Add to basket or enquire
The NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service is designed for individuals who want to acquire the skills and knowledge and enjoy a career in customer service. Customer service is one of the important elements of any business. It is the factor that determines the overall satisfaction of the customer with regards to the organisation’s goods and services. The need for proper customer care in the current world is increasing dramatically and the demand for qualified and talented individuals are at an all-time high. It is a blooming industry with ample room for progression for aspiring individuals.
The NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service course is perfect for individuals who want to learn more about the industry. This course is developed to acquaint you with the customer service environment, principle of business and customer retention. Learn how to resolve customer complaints and how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback in an effective manner. Learners will be educated on how to promote and implement equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and make it a welcoming and comfortable environment for all employees and customers.
- Understand the customer service environment and how to ensure effective performance.
- Learn about the principles and best practices of customer service.
- Learn how to resolve customer problems and complaints in an effective manner.
- Gain insight into customer issues, customer retention and the importance of customer retention for an organisation.
- Learn how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback.
- Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and the importance of applying these principles in the workplace.
1: Understand The Customer Service Environment
2: Principles Of Business
3: Understand How To Resolve Customer’s Problems Or Complaints
4: Understand Customers And Customer Retention
5: Understand How To Monitor Customer Service Interactions And Feedback
6: Understand Equality, Diversity And Inclusion In The Workplace
7: Understand How To Manage Performance And Conflict In The Workplace
If you need any questions or queries clarified, you can state here. We will ensure a course advisor gets in touch with you as soon as possible.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units and 3 optional units.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Special Note: Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £278 should be paid.
The Breakdown oftotal additional fee of £278 as follow:
1. Awarding body registration fee - £89
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your awarding body registration form only
2. All Official assessments and certification fee - £189
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
We provide tutor support for your choice of programme from the start of the course right until completion. We understand that tutor guidance is important for the overall success of the course you are taking, and we offer a dedicated tutor. You will receive unlimited assistance through email, and if you have any questions or queries, they will provide you with the best and most relevant answers.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service.
Who is this course for?
- Customer Service Representatives
- Customer Service Team Leaders
- Customer Service Managers
- Anyone interested in acquiring the principles of customer service
- Learners for this course must be 19 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT.
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving license.
- Customer Service Representative – £17,850 per annum
- Customer Service Manager – £27,754 per annum
- Customer Service Advisor – £17,114 per annum
- Customer Service Team Leader – £23,156 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.