Add to basket or enquire
The NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service is designed for individuals who want to acquire the skills and knowledge and enjoy a career in customer service. Customer service is one of the important elements of any business. It is the factor that determines the overall satisfaction of the customer with regards to the organisation’s goods and services. The need for proper customer care in the current world is increasing dramatically and the demand for qualified and talented individuals are at an all-time high. It is a blooming industry with ample room for progression for aspiring individuals.
The NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service course is perfect for individuals who want to learn more about the industry. This course is developed to acquaint you with the customer service environment, principle of business and customer retention. Learn how to resolve customer complaints and how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback in an effective manner. Learners will be educated on how to promote and implement equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and make it a welcoming and comfortable environment for all employees and customers.
- Understand the customer service environment and how to ensure effective performance.
- Learn about the principles and best practices of customer service.
- Learn how to resolve customer problems and complaints in an effective manner.
- Gain insight into customer issues, customer retention and the importance of customer retention for an organisation.
- Learn how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback.
- Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and the importance of applying these principles in the workplace.
1: Understand The Customer Service Environment
2: Principles Of Business
3: Understand How To Resolve Customer’s Problems Or Complaints
4: Understand Customers And Customer Retention
5: Understand How To Monitor Customer Service Interactions And Feedback
6: Understand Equality, Diversity And Inclusion In The Workplace
7: Understand How To Manage Performance And Conflict In The Workplace
If you have any questions or concerns about this programme do let us know here, and a course advisor will answer your query as soon as possible.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units and 3 optional units.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Special Note: Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £278 should be paid as follows:
Awarding body registration fee - £89
You need to pay this when you are submitting your awarding body registration form only
All Official assessments and certification fee - £189
You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
When you enroll in a new program it helps to know that support is at hand and that your tutors are around to help you succeed.
As part of the course, you will receive dedicated tutor support. These academic tutors will also assist you with unlimited online email support to help answer and clarify your questions.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service.
Who is this course for?
- Customer Service Representatives
- Customer Service Team Leaders
- Customer Service Managers
- Anyone interested in acquiring the principles of customer service
- Learners for this course must be 19 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT.
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving license.
- Customer Service Representative – £17,850 per annum
- Customer Service Manager – £27,754 per annum
- Customer Service Advisor – £17,114 per annum
- Customer Service Team Leader – £23,156 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.