Add to basket or enquire
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Corona virus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service online course.
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. This qualification provides learners with the knowledge required by employers to work in a range of different environments in a customer service role. Learners will have knowledge of principles and practices of effective customer service, including customer retention, resolving customer complaints and problems as well as understanding how customer service delivery affects customer expectations. This qualification is suitable for use within a Study Programme.
- Qualification type: Level 3 Certificate
- Qualification title: NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 220
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 240
- Qualification number (QN): 60170736
Course Curriculum : NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
Module 01: Understand the Customer Service Environment
Module 02: Principles of Business
Module 03: Understand how to Resolve Customer’s Problems or complaints
Module 04: Understand Customers and Customer Retention
Module 05: Understand How to Monitor customer Service Interactions and Feedback
Module 06: Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Module 07: Understand how to Manage Performance and Conflict in the Workplace
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment:
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units and 3 optional units.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Special Note: Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £278 should be paid.
The Break down of the total additional fee of £278 as follows
1. Awarding body registration fee- £89
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your awarding body registration form only
2. All Official assessments and certification fee- £189
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Successful learners will be awarded a NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
- Travel and Tourism
- Sport, Leisure and Recreation
- Health Public Service and Care
- Engineering and Manufacturing technologies
- Arts, Media and Publishing
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is the exam fee included in the cost?
Dear Sir/Ma'am Thank you very much for your query. Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £278 should be paid. This includes the Awarding body registration fee- £89 & All Official assessments and certification fee- £189.Hurry up to grab the discount , as it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.