Add to basket or enquire
Execute the care regimen and provide the individuals with the functional and intellectual assistance they require with the guidance of this tremendous NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care qualification.
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care is regulated by Ofqual and allows you to obtain formal education online. This qualification will teach you the fundamentals of care and prepare you for work in the field. You will gain knowledge and awareness of the skills required to operate in the adult social care industry. You will also learn how to apply reflective practice for personal growth, the notion of duty of care, and how to recognise different forms of abuse, indications and symptoms of abuse, and strategies to protect individuals.
This NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care will prepare you for a social care worker position. Communication, equality, diversity and inclusion, personal development, information management, health and safety, safeguarding, the duty of care, and person-centred methods are among the skills you'll learn.
Enrol now to demonstrate your excellent organisational abilities and evolve in the field of social care!
- Acknowledge the principles of communication, diversity, equality and inclusion in adult social care settings.
- Get extensive abilities in personal development, safeguarding and protection in health and social care.
- Gain an in-depth perception of implementing duty of care in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings.
- Heighten skills regarding the role of the social care worker.
- Understand person-centred approaches in adult social care settings.
- Handle information alongside health and safety in social care settings.
- Unit 1: Principles of Communication in Adult Social Care Settings
- Unit 2: Principles of Communication in Adult Social Care Settings
- Unit 3: Principles of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion in Adult Social Care Settings
- Unit 4: Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health and Social Care
- Unit 5: Principles for Implementing Duty of Care in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Unit 6: Understand the Role of the Social Care Worker
- Unit 7: Understand Person-centred Approaches in Adult Social Care Settings
- Unit 8: Understand Health and Safety in Social Care Settings
- Unit 9: Understand How to Handle Information in Social Care Settings
Guided Learning Hours:
Guided Learning Hours estimate how much time a mentor, classroom facilitator, or other professional educator spends on average consulting with a student, either face to face or in real-time, to help the student achieve the course's learning outcomes at a satisfactory level.
GLH for this qualification is 190 hours.
Total Qualification Time :
Total Qualification Time comprises of the Guided Learning Hours for the qualification and an estimate of the number of hours a learner will reasonably be likely to spend in preparation, study or any other form of participation in education or training, including assessment, which takes place as directed by – but not under the immediate guidance or supervision of – a lecturer, supervisor, Tutor or other appropriate providers of education or training.
TQT for this qualification is 210 Hours.
Method of Assessment
Each learner must create a portfolio of evidence generated from appropriate assessment tasks, which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes associated with each unit. Upon completing each unit, learners must declare that the work produced is their own, and the Assessor will countersign this.
The learner will complete internally assessed work in accordance with the qualification specification.
Who is this course for?
- Students who wish to learn the essential skills needed in a social care setting
- Individuals who want to prepare themselves for a better career opportunity
- Individuals who wish to obtain an education at a higher level
This qualification is for students who want to learn more about the skills required to work effectively in the health and social care field. This qualification has no specified prerequisites. However,
- This qualification is intended for learners aged 16 and above.
- Learners who have previously completed a Level 2 certification may find it helpful.
This certification will improve your chances of working in the social care environment and will help you get other higher education credentials.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.