Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care is designed to teach you how to take on the role of adult caregiver, the tasks that come along in this capacity and how to provide care and support in a rewarding role. The course is comprehensive and will teach you how to maintain comfort and safety in adult social care. You will become better prepared and confident at tackling your role as an adult social and health care worker.
It is a rewarding career to have and the NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care is for aspiring individuals who want to work in adult social care, or those already working in this capacity but want to expand your skills and knowledge. To have a specialist qualification on your CV will boost your standing in the industry, and make you a marketable candidate who can demonstrate your abilities and edge out the competition.
Health and social care are big industries around the world. Qualifying in this Level 3 Certificate will give you job security and satisfaction. You can take on multiple roles and work in a residential facility, hospital, or adult care setting. The course is in-depth and provides instructional guidance on the role of social care, and how to develop your skills and knowledge to work in adult social care.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
- Qualification type: Level 3 Certificate
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 190
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 210
- Qualification number (QN): 600/0048/X
Course Curriculum : NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Principles of Communication in Adult Social Care [R/602/2906]
- Principles of Personal Development in Adult Social Care Settings [R/602/3036]
- Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion [M/602/3044]
- Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health and Social Care [A/601/8574]
- Introduction to Duty of Care in Health, Social Care or Children's and Young People's Settings [R/601/1436]
- Understand the Role of the Social Care Worker [A/602/3113]
- Understand Person-Centered Approaches In Adult Health and Social Care [R/602/3182]
- Understand Health and Safety in Social Care Settings [L/602/3178]
- Understand How to Handle Information in Social Care Settings [D/602/3119]
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment:
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care learners are required to successfully complete 9 mandatory units.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Successful learners will be awarded the NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
- Nurse Practitioner - £31,408 per annum
- Health Care Assistant - £15,963 per annum
- Nursing Assistant - £16,043 per annum
- Counsellor - £24,712 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.