Add to basket or enquire
The NCFE CACHE level 3 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities is designed for individuals who want to learn how to support individuals with learning disabilities and progress in their career. Learning disabilities are neurologically-based processing problems that might hinder an individual greatly with their learning activities. Learning disabilities are mainly problems with reading or writing, understanding maths and pronouncing. However, it can also be in the forms of poor time planning, poor long term or short-term memory and poor organising skills. If neglected, learning disabilities can progress into adulthood and impact other aspects of life such as relationships, families and career.
The NCFE CACHE level 3 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities course is perfect if you want to acquire the skills and knowledge of working with people with learning disabilities. The course will educate individuals on the importance of supporting individuals with learning disabilities and to understand what positive risk taking is. Examine the challenges faced by individuals with learning disabilities and the principles of supporting young people with a disability to help make their transition into adulthood easier. You will also be taught on the importance of mental well-being for such individuals and how to enhance their lives so that they can lead it in a dignified manner.
- Understand the importance of supporting individuals with learning disabilities.
- Understand positive risk taking for individuals with learning disabilities.
- Learn about the challenges faced by individuals with learning disabilities.
- Understand the importance of supporting young people with disability to make a transition into adulthood.
- Learn the principles of supporting young people with disability to make a transition into adulthood.
- Understand the importance of mental well-being and mental health promotion.
1: Understanding The Context Supporting Individuals With Learning Disabilities
2: Understand Positive Risk Taking For Individuals With Disabilities
3: Principles Of Supporting Young People With A Disability To Make A Transition Into Adulthood
4: Understand Mental Well-Being And Mental Health Promotion
If you need any questions or queries clarified, you can state here. We will ensure a course advisor gets in touch with you as soon as possible.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This qualification will be internally assessed using a range of assessment methods. This could include a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
Special Note: Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £228 should be paid as follows:
Awarding body registration fee - £69
You need to pay this when you are submitting your awarding body registration form only
All Official assessments and certification fee - £159
You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
We provide tutor support for your choice of programme from the start of the course right until completion. We understand that tutor guidance is important for the overall success of the course you are taking, and we offer a dedicated tutor. You will receive unlimited assistance through email, and if you have any questions or queries, they will provide you with the best and most relevant answers.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in NCFE CACHE level 3 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities.
Who is this course for?
- Learning Disability Support Caregivers
- Special Education Teachers
- Special Education Assistants
- Anyone interested in learning about individuals with learning disabilities
- Learners for this course must be 19 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT.
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving license.
- Special Education Teacher – £23,867 per annum
- Special Education Secondary School – £28,481 per annum
- Special Education Assistant – £13,812 per annum
- Disability Support Caregiver
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.