Add to basket or enquire
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare is designed for individuals thinking of setting up a home-based childcare business or want to work as a nanny and au pair. With the increase in the number of women going out to work, the childcare industry has seen a dramatic demand in the past few years. Parents look for professional, well trained individuals to look after their kids in their absence. They also prefer someone who can monitor the development and other aspects of a child based on the age while tending to their needs. It is the ideal career choice for individuals who love working with children and do not want to commit to the 9-5 corporate schedule.
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare course will guide learners on how to set-up a home-based childcare by acquiring the necessary formal to legal steps and fundamental basics. Build your knowledge on the importance of proper childcare and how to monitor the development and growth of children. Examine the impact of proper childcare in child development. You will also get to explore the different approaches of childcare based on the age of the children to further solidify your knowledge. On the successful completion of this course, you will have gained fantastic knowledge on setting up a home-based childcare business and how to progress within the industry.
- Learn about childcare and why it is important to provide proper childcare.
- Understand the impact of proper childcare in child development.
- Understand the different approaches to childcare based on the age of the children.
- Become a home-based provider.
- Learn how to take the necessary steps to set up a home-based childcare business
- Learn about the other formal procedures needed to set up a home-based childcare business.
1: Preparing To Work As A Home Based Childcarer
2: Preparing To Set Up A Home Based Childcare Business
If you need any questions or queries clarified, you can state here. We will ensure a course advisor gets in touch with you as soon as possible.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This qualification will be internally assessed using a range of assessment methods. This could include a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
Special Note: Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £228 should be paid.
The Break down of the total additional fee of £228 as follows:
1. Awarding body registration fee - £69
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your awarding body registration form only
2. All Official assessments and certification fee - £159
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
We provide tutor support for your choice of programme from the start of the course right until completion. We understand that tutor guidance is important for the overall success of the course you are taking, and we offer a dedicated tutor. You will receive unlimited assistance through email, and if you have any questions or queries, they will provide you with the best and most relevant answers.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in CACHE Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at anyone looking to start up a home based childcare business. However, this course might also benefit other individuals in the childcare industry such as Childminders, Nannies and Au Pairs.
- Learners for this course must be 19 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT.
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving license.
- Nanny – £9.66 per hour
- Au Pair – £13,736 per annum
- Childcare Worker – £7.40 per hour
- Early Childhood Educator – £17,360 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
how much extra to pay for the exam and assignments that should go with this course or right after completion of the course
Dear Vinci, Thank you for your query. Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £228 should be paid. 1. Awarding body registration fee - £69 2. All Official assessments and certification fee - £159 You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments. Regards, Student support teamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Margaret Adegboyega asked:
I have this certificate already but I think you are looking for people to work for your company from home?
Dear Sir/Ma'am Thank you very much for your query. This is an online course available to students. You can purchase it online. Hurry up to grab the discount as it ends soon Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.