The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care course is designed for learners who want a career in health and social care. Health and social care services are important to ensure the physical, emotional and social well-being of individuals within the society. These services are aimed at adults and older people and can be provided at the individuals’ residential home or in day centres and supported housing. The need for proper health and social care tend to increase with the busy lifestyles of people and hence, is a great industry to set foot in with ample room for progression.
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care is an excellent course for career progression purposes or to study further in health and social care. This course is intricately designed to tutor you on the importance of health and social care, its roles and responsibilities, and on safeguarding within the industry. How equality, diversity and inclusion plays a huge role in health and social care will then be examined. You will then move onto explore the human growth and development and the ways to promote it through health and social care. Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be able to progress to the Level 3 Certificate and Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care to further their knowledge or to take their career to the next level.
- Gain in-depth understanding of equality, diversity and rights in health and social care.
- Learn about the importance of equality, diversity and rights in health and social care.
- Understand about human growth and development and the importance of it.
- Understand the importance of health and the ways to look after it.
- Learn about the activities that affect help and how to avoid them.
- Learn about safeguarding in health and social care.
1: Equality, Diversity And Rights In Health And Social Care
2: Human Growth And Development
3: Safeguarding In Health And Social Care
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of this NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Additionally, £159 is charged for your assessment and certificate. You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals working in health and social care environment
- Care Workers
- Healthcare Assistants
- Anyone interested in learning about health and social care
- Learners for this course must be 19 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT.
In order to qualify for the program you will need to make the payment of £69 and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
- Home Healthcare Provider
- Home Health Caregiver – £8.13 per hour
- Healthcare Consultant- £66,374 per annum
- Community Based Support Workers – £8.01 per hour
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.