Add to basket or enquire
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care course is designed for learners who want a career in health and social care. Health and social care services are important to ensure the physical, emotional and social well-being of individuals within the society. These services are aimed at adults and older people and can be provided at the individuals’ residential home or in day centres and supported housing. The need for proper health and social care tend to increase with the busy lifestyles of people and hence, is a great industry to set foot in with ample room for progression.
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care is an excellent course for career progression purposes or to study further in health and social care. This course is intricately designed to tutor you on the importance of health and social care, its roles and responsibilities, and on safeguarding within the industry. How equality, diversity and inclusion plays a huge role in health and social care will then be examined. You will then move onto explore the human growth and development and the ways to promote it through health and social care. Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be able to progress to the Level 3 Certificate and Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care to further their knowledge or to take their career to the next level.
- Gain in-depth understanding of equality, diversity and rights in health and social care.
- Learn about the importance of equality, diversity and rights in health and social care.
- Understand about human growth and development and the importance of it.
- Understand the importance of health and the ways to look after it.
- Learn about the activities that affect help and how to avoid them.
- Learn about safeguarding in health and social care.
1: Equality, Diversity And Rights In Health And Social Care
2: Human Growth And Development
3: Safeguarding In Health And Social Care
If you need any questions or queries clarified, you can state here. We will ensure a course advisor gets in touch with you as soon as possible.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete 3 mandatory units. You will complete assignments and create a portfolio of evidence, which will be assessed by a tutor.
Grading system: A*–D (to pass an assignment you must achieve a grade D or above).
Special Note: Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £228 should be paid.
The Break down of the total additional fee of £228 as follows
1. Awarding body registration fee - £69
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your awarding body registration form only
2. All Official assessments and certification fee - £159
- You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
We provide tutor support for your choice of programme from the start of the course right until completion. We understand that tutor guidance is important for the overall success of the course you are taking, and we offer a dedicated tutor. You will receive unlimited assistance through email, and if you have any questions or queries, they will provide you with the best and most relevant answers.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals working in health and social care environment
- Care Workers
- Healthcare Assistants
- Anyone interested in learning about health and social care
- Learners for this course must be 19 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT.
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving license.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
- Home Healthcare Provider
- Home Health Caregiver – £8.13 per hour
- Healthcare Consultant- £66,374 per annum
- Community Based Support Workers – £8.01 per hour
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
i am interested in this course however i am 52 what kind of education certs do you require? can it be resent ones ?
Dear Tina Thank you very much for your query. Please provide the certificates what you have completed in academic grounds. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I take this course, having no English previous qualification?
Dear AliD Thank you very much for your query. Learners for this course must be 19 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT. If you meet the requirements, Hurry up to grab the discount as it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
please that course is QCF Qualification?
Dear Agnes, Please note that NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care course is a qualification awarded by Northern Council for Further Education. And yes this is a QCF Qualification. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.