CT Skills Limited
Add to basket or enquire
*Please first check eligibility requirements before enquiring. You must:
- Be currently living in England - postcode eligibility applies (see the requirements section for more information)
- Have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years - for purposes other than study
- Be aged 19+ years
- Not be on an apprenticeship
Want to learn about challenging behaviours?
Our Understanding Behaviour that Challenges free online course is a fun and short e-learning module to help professionals understand the children or colleagues that they work with. Friends, family and co-workers can all display challenging behaviours, this course will help you deal with them appropriately and without causing upset.
Challenging behaviour is causing increasing concern today as many individuals have increasing levels of stress and uncertainty in their lives. This behaviour can be due to factors such as anxiety, neglect, abuse, learning disabilities and conditions like dementia. Understanding the causes of challenging behaviour is the first step towards finding ways to support individuals and manage their behaviour.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Improve your understanding of the reasons why individuals display behaviour that challenges and their impact
- Further your personal and professional development
- Be able to support individuals effectively
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand behaviour that challenges
- Understand how to support positive behaviour
- Understand the importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
- Understand the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for everyone, however, you might find it particularly interesting and useful if you want a career in Education and Childcare.
You must live in one of the following counties to receive funding for the course from the Department of Education.
- Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
- Cheshire East & West, Cornwall, Cumbria
- Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset
- Hampshire, Herefordshire, Humberside
- Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly
- Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire
- Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire
- Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex
- Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire
- Level 2/3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 2 Qualifications in Mental Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2/3 Certificates in Understanding Autism
- Level 2/3 Qualifications for the Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Level 2/3 qualifications in Understanding Dementia.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.