CT Skills Limited
Add to basket or enquire
*Please first check eligibility requirements before enquiring. You must:
- Be currently living in England - postcode eligibility applies (see the requirements section for more information)
- Have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years - for purposes other than study
- Be aged 19+ years
- Not be on an apprenticeship
Want to learn about children and young people's Mental Heath?
Our Children and Young People's Mental Health free online course is an easy and quick way for you to learn about the internal struggles that children and young people might be facing. Our online course will allow you to learn about how to effectively deal with any symptoms and show support to those in need.
Mental health problems affect around 1 in 10 children and young people. These issues include depression, anxiety and conduct disorder and can often be a direct response to occurrences in their lives. Emotional wellbeing is just as important as a child’s mental health, therefore it is important for those working with children and young people to have a good understanding of the concepts, risk factors and impact of mental health.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain an understanding of risk factors which may affect the mental wellbeing of children and young people
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand children and young people’s mental health in context
- Understand factors which may affect children and young people’s mental health
- Understand children and young people’s mental health concerns
- Understand the impact of children and young people’s mental health concerns
- Understand how to support children and young people with mental health concerns
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for everyone. However, you might find this free online course particularly interesting if you are looking for a qualification to help enhance your knowledge of mental health in children and young people. Whether it be for personal reasons or as a way to support progression onto further qualifications and into relevant employment in the health and social care or education sectors.
You must live in one of the following counties to receive funding for the course from the Department of Education.
- Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
- Cheshire East & West, Cornwall, Cumbria
- Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset
- Hampshire, Herefordshire, Humberside
- Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly
- Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire
- Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire
- Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex
- Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire
Your career path can be developed in both the social and healthcare sectors. It also provides learners with a broad understanding of children and young people's mental health.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.