Kingston Open College
Add to basket or enquire
* Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce *
Acquire unique and valuable skills to advance yourself in the children and young people’s workforce and learn how to master the best workforce strategies without breaking a sweat by giving the NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce (England) qualification a go! With this premium course, you will be able to open yourself up to a world full of opportunities, ensuring that success is never too far away from reach.
Our NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce (England) course has a lot to offer! It will help you sharpen your skills in health and social care, equality and inclusion, development, and much more. It will also help you develop your problem-solving and communication skills, which will also be used in other career sectors.
The Level 2 certificate for the children and young people’s workforce covers the skills and knowledge you need to become successful at an expert level, covering competencies for a wide range of contexts. So, no matter how you look at it, you are bound to find success with us - whether it be personally or professionally.
Kingston Open College is the affiliate partner of One Education. Under the affiliate partnership/program this Qualification will be delivered and assessed by One Education.
Benefits of studying NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce (England) with KOC
- Comprehensive study materials and study links available at no additional cost
- One Year access to Documentary Streaming Site*
- Virtual Library access*
- Students will be eligible for TOTUM Pro Discount Card*
- Gain an Ofqual Regulated Certificate accepted by employers worldwide
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like
- Teaching Support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course
- One-to-One Live Q&A Session with subject-related expert*
- FREE Live Webinar*
- Job placement assistance*
- Progression opportunity to UK’s top Universities
- Assignments will be accessed via online learning portal when they are to be completed and returned to the course tutor for assessment
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work
- Dedicated customer support for any technical help.
- Gain a solid understanding of equality and inclusion.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the needs of vulnerable children.
- Know how to develop positive relationships with children and young people.
- Familiarise yourself with the creativity of children and young people.
- Solidify your knowledge of communication with children.
- Learn about health and social care.
*Payment in full and cleared money is required before additional gifts are shipped to the learner
This NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce (England) course is delivered online and you can access the course 24/7 at your convenient time. This course covers the following mandatory units:
- Unit 1: Introduction to Communication in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Unit 2: Introduction to Personal Development in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Unit 3: Introduction to Equality and Inclusion in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Unit 4: Child and Young Person Development
- Unit 5: Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young People
- Unit 6: Maintain and Support Relationships With Children and Young People
- Unit 7: Support Children and Young People’s Positive Behaviour
- Unit 8: Contribute to the Support of Child and Young Person Development
- Unit 9: Contribute to Children and Young People’s Health and Safety
- Unit 10: Contribute to the Support of Positive Environments for Children and Young People
- Unit 11: Understand Partnership Working in Services for Children and Young People
- Unit 1: Understand Child and Young Person Development Knowledge
- Unit 2: Understand How to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children and Young People
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time comprises of the Guided Learning Hours for the qualification and an estimate of the number of hours a learner will reasonably be likely to spend in preparation, study or any other form of participation in education or training, including assessment, which takes place as directed by – but not under the immediate guidance or supervision of – a lecturer, supervisor, Tutor or other appropriate providers of education or training.
TQT for this qualification is 350 Hours.
The total credit for this qualification is 35.
Guided Learning Hours
Guided Learning Hours estimate how much time a mentor, classroom facilitator, or other professional educator spends on average consulting with a student, either face to face or in real-time, to help the student achieve the course's learning outcomes at a satisfactory level.
Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 261 hours.
Each learner must create a portfolio of evidence generated from appropriate assessment tasks, which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes associated with each unit. Upon completing each unit, learners must declare that the work produced is their own, and the Assessor will countersign this.
The learner will complete internally assessed work in accordance with the qualification specification.
- This qualification enables credits and learning to be transferred from this qualification to the Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (England) providing a direct progression route.
- This qualification is suitable for progression to the Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young Peoples Workforce Social Care and Learning, Development and Support Services (LDSS) pathways.
Who is this course for?
This NCFE Level 2 Certificate is suitable for:
- Students who wish to learn the essential skills needed in children and young people’s workforce
- Individuals who want to prepare themselves for a better career opportunity
- Individuals who wish to obtain an education at a higher level
Learners should be at least 16 years old. We do not set any other entry requirements but Centres may have their own guidelines.
Learners who have previously completed a Level 1 certification may find it helpful.
This qualification will improve your prospects in the children and young people’s workforce and help you get further higher educational qualifications.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.