- 130 lectures, containing 8 hours of video content with supporting PDFs
- Masterclass on the use of herbal rememdies at home, in the kitchen, and for perfect skincare
- Learn to increase your overall health and wellbeing
- Understand how to create and use effective herbal remedies
- Home: Learn how to create a natural first aid kit, herbal cold and flu remedies, and energising home recipes
- Kitchen: Learn how to use kitchen herbs and spices to increase wellness, and support the healing of chronic conditions
- Skincare: Learn how to create cleansers, masks, toners, moisturisers and spot treatments using completely natural ingredients
This master herbalism course will teach you how to use natural, herbal remedies to successfully improve your health and wellbeing. This masterclass will teach you detailed, practical methods to use natural remedies in your cooking, skincare and daily life which will help to improve your general wellness. Did you know that the natural herbs in your kitchen, such as garlic, have been used throughout history for their medicinal properties and have scientifically shown medical benefits? This course will show you how to utilise these herbal remedies, and learn to make natural remedies at home.
Your instructor is Elizabeth Heck who has over 20 years experience in using, and teaching the use of, natural herbal remedies. Elizabeth will show you how with a few easy-to-use steps and recipes, you too can use natural herbal remedies to improve your overall wellbeing. She will explain the benefits of individual herbal ingredients, before explaining simple recipes that can help illnesses from the common cold to improved skin condition.
This masterclass is split into three key sections:
- Health & Wellness with Kitchen Herbs and Spices: Learn the natural medicinal properties of commonly found kitchen herbs and spices, and provide recipes to utilise them and other spices to make a significant impact on your well being.
- Essential Herbal Remedies for the Home: Learn how to create a natural first aid kit, full of herbal remedies, that will help to combat cuts, wounds, burns and other common afflictions that require a quick response. You will also learn how to improve cold and flu symptoms with effective herbal remedies, and to make recipes packed with medicinal herbs to improve your health and energy.
- Herbal Skincare for Glowing, Healthy Skin: Learn how to use herbal ingredients to create a complete homemade facial herbal skincare regimen for acne, red and irritated skin, plus anti ageing skincare regimen. This section will provide you with detailed information about creating, using and storing highly effective natural skincare cleansers, including cleansers, mask, toner, moisturiser and spot treatment.
If you are interested in herbalism, or simply want to improve your overall wellbeing, take this course today to find a natural way to feel healthier, stronger and happier!
Who is this course for?
- Those currently interested in herbalism, and complete beginners looking to develop their skills
- Those interested in health and wellness
- Those wanting to incorporate home remedies into their everyday lives and to develop a natural skincare regimen
There are no prerequisites for this course
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.