- 45 lectures, containing 4 hours of video content plus downloadable PDF skincare recipes
- A quiz to ensure that you are on the right lines with the course
- Learn how to create cleansers, masks, toners, moisturisers and spot treatments using completely natural ingredients
- Understand which ingredients and combinations help with different skin conditions
- Learn how to create, apply and store skincare remedies
- Covers acne, rosacea, ageing skin
This course will teach you how to use natural herbal ingredients to create a complete homemade facial herbal skincare regimen for anti ageing skincare, and also for cases of acne, red and irritated skin. This course will provide you with detailed information about creating, using and storing highly effective natural skincare including cleansers, steam, mask, toner, moisturizer and spot treatment.
Elizabeth Heck has used her 20 years of experience working with plant medicines to bring you this Skincare course, Elizabeth will demonstrate the importance of using natural ingredients and recipes to create effective and safe skincare remedies.
This course will provide you with the best and healthiest skincare remedies for anti ageing, acne, red and irritated skin. You will be able to create daily and weekly regimens for fabulous skincare. You will receive simple skincare recipes in downloadable PDF format and benefit from a few hours of kitchen fun that will provide all your skin care needs for two to six months
Who is this course for?
- Anyone wishing to create superior skincare for acne, red or irritated skin and anti ageing remedies
- Anyone wishing to develop their herbalism skills to create skincare regimen
There are no prerequisites for this course
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.