National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety - Live Online
Health and safety is the gold standard, so it is no surprise that over 200,000 people alone in the UK hold this National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (NGC). This certificate is relevant not just for employees across multiple sectors and industries, but also top level managers, supervisors and team leaders who are directly responsible for the health and safety of their employees. If you aspire to have a career in this field, taking this course will serve as a stepping stone to achieving a successful career in occupational health and safety.
Health and safety is not aimed at just high-risk industries. It is a popular concept and it ensures that people don’t just go to work, but are safe and get home well. Illnesses and injuries are costly to any employer. Minimising and managing health and safety in the workplace will ensure that you have productive employees. This is good for the business.
Health and safety are now seen as a primary function in the workplace. Health and safety professionals are making certain that best practices are implemented for the betterment of employees. The National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (NGC) will develop your skills and knowledge of this industry-recognised qualification, and will provide you with a solid understanding of how to manage health and safety in the workplace.
Students will be issued an official cover letter stating that you have completed 80 CPD hours at the completion of your National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety course.
ive Session Dates
- From: Commencing Soon
- Time: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Enquire Now to Place your reservation
Grab this Special Offer!!
Stand a chance to win this special voucher code attached below, You can claim your discount at the next purchase for any ABC endorsed from Global Edulink which would make you delighted as no one could compare.
NEBOSH General Certificate
Why Choose us?
- Competitive pricing
- Friendly, attentive staff for flexible helpful service
- Become familiar with occupational health and safety key points
What will I study?
In this National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety, you will study,
Unit NG1: Management of health and safety
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit NG2: Risk assessment
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General workplace issues
- Work equipment
What is this training included?
- The Certificate of Completion will be awarded to the participants of this training
- Fully air-conditioned facilities with an experienced tutor
- Extra course material
- Free access to the online version of the course
- A full-colour training manual
- Printed course manual
- Access to computers and free Wi-Fi if needed
- Access to the Breakout Area
What will I learn?
- You will learn to manage health and safety effectively in the workplace
- You will learn to identify common workplace hazards, and prevent and control them
- Learn to measure your success in workplace health and safety
- This is a key legal requirement in workplaces in the UK
Method of Assessment
Learners must sit for an examination. Standard examinations are held in March, June, September, and December.
Assessment is a two-step process:
- A question paper to assess what you know (2 hours)
- A practical risk assessment to assess what you can do (3 hours)
All assessment results will be sent within 50 working days from the date of submission of assignment or examination.
Who is this course for?
- Employees across multiple sectors and industries
- Ideal for Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers who are responsible for health and safety management
- Ideal for anyone with an interest in having a career in health and safety
- There are no formal pre-requisites to take this course
- It is recommended that learners have a suitable standard of English language in order to understand the concepts outlined in the syllabus
- A score of 6.0 or higher in IELTS
Once you successfully complete the National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety, you can demonstrate your skills and expertise in workplace health and safety and get the desired job role. Here are some job titles you can land,
- Health and Safety Coordinator – (£22,581 per annum)
- Health and Safety Manager – (£35,561 per annum)
- Health and Safety Advisor – (£29,939 per annum)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.