Harriet Ellis Training Solutions Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
Earn whilst you learn by studying in conjunction with working in a Dental Practice on either a Full or Part Time Basis.
7 Classroom based lessons.
Distance Learning Platform to study from comfort of your own home.
Need to work minimum 14 hours per week in a practice.
Full support from your personal Tutor.
Access to Job Vacancies through Student Hub.
Coursework folder to be completed.
Final Exams at the end of the course.
- Qualify in 12-18 months depending on course start date
- Earn whilst you learn by studying whilst working in a Dental Practice on either a Full or Part Time basis.
- Harriet Ellis assists with searching for employment opportunities for our enrolled students, CV assistance and Customer service and Recruitment support in locating vacancies. Please note that we do not guarantee vacancies to our students.
- Career Progression towards a Hygienist or Dentist Therapist.
- Affordable deposit payment to get enrolled and find suitable employment and flexible options of payment plans. Please also ask for any current special offers to take advantage on course fee savings!
- A progressive blended learning solution, combining the best of distance learning with the benefits of classroom sessions. 24 hour access to course material to study at your own pace and practical lessons every 6 weeks.
- Classrooms located in central UK locations.
- Qualification is subject to completing the Theory element of the course, completing the e ROE online, submitting your e ROE within the deadlines and passing the theory and practical examinations held.
Who is this course for?
For people who want a career in the Dental Industry
No Qualifications are required, students just need to be eligible to work in the UK.
For someone who wants to build a career in the Dental Industry.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.