Add to basket or enquire
Nannying and Childcare
Would you like to work with children?
Working with children is extremely rewarding, so whether you have experience, or are a beginner, we will teach you everything you need to know. This course is based on the latest approaches and will give you a full education in childcare. This is so that when you finish the course, you can gain employment as a nanny or childminder.
The course is divided into modules, which are comprehensive and easy to understand. Our courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These online courses are open to anyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Get Started Today!
- Accredited by CPD & iAP
- Unlimited Access for 365 Days
- FREE PDF Certificate Included
What skills will I gain?
- Module 1 is a full introduction to all the fundamentals of childcare
- Module 2 focuses on how to establish a successful routine for children
- Module 3 focuses on working with parents effectively
- Module 4 focuses on essential skills and knowledge for nannies, giving an insight into the role
- Module 5 focuses on health and safety for nannies, so you have practical knowledge you can take into the workplace
➽ (Module 01) Introduction : Nannying and Childcare
- Introduction to Nanny Training
- Overview – Video
➽ (Module 02) Establishing Routines : Nannying and Childcare
- Care Routines
- Establishing Routines- Video
- Reading Materials- Establishing Routines
- Example 01
- Example 02
- Example 03
- Example 04
- Activity 02
➽ (Module 03) The Employer (Parents) : Nannying and Childcare
- Working in Partnership with Parents
- The Employer (Parents)- Video
- Reading Materials- The Employer
- Examples 5
- Activity 03
➽ (Module 04) Essentials for Nannies : Nannying and Childcare
- The Professional Nanny
- Essentials for Nannies- Video
- Reading Materials- Essentials for Nannies
- Nannies on Call Tips- Nanny Interview
- Activity 04
➽ (Module 05) Health and Safety : Nannying and Childcare
- How to establish a healthy & safe home based environment
- Health and Safety- Video
- Reading Materials- Health & Safety
- Example- Health & Safety
- Activity 05
Method of Assessment
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the “Certificate Nannying and Childcare Training”.
Who is this course for?
The course in Nannying and Childcare is ideally suited for,
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Health & Social care workers
- Nursery nurse
- Those hoping to work in childcare
- Those hoping to work as a nanny, babysitter or childminder
This Nannying and Childcare course requires no formal qualifications and this certification is open to everyone
With the Nannying and Childcare qualification, you could work as a nanny or childminder, you could become a nursery nurse or could go into social work.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I am from Malaysia, will you send the certificate to my country?Answer:
Dear AdaHong Thank you very much for your query. Successful candidates will receive a free e certificate & a printed certificate will be issued for £19 inside UK and £24 outside UK. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I use this certificate to find a job or be registered nanny. I don't have any experienceAnswer:
Dear Sahadatu Thank you your query. In addition to working in the UK, there are also opportunities to work overseas. Positions are advertised through agencies and in the national and local press. Nannies with the qualifications mentioned in the Entry and Training sections may move in to nursery nursing positions.You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
if you fail the exams can you retake it.Answer:
Dear Ralley, Thank you for your query. The Nannying and Childcare Training Course provides a free retake in case you fail the exam. However the practice exams prior to the main exam will fully prepare you to pass the exam. Please feel free to contact if you have any further clarifications, we will be happy to assist. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate Nannying and Childcare Training
Digital certificate - Included
Free e-Certificate Included