Whether you are just beginning your career as a nanny, or have some experience, a formal qualification and excellent training will let employers know that you are a professional and knowledgeable caregiver.
The information included in this Nannying and Childcare Training course is all up-to-date and accurate, coming from our expert teachers.
Our aim, quite simply, is to enable those working with young children to be equipped with the knowledge and skills to foster the child’s development and growth in the most inspiring, sensitive and balanced way possible.
Little Ones feels that the key to finding your dream job is the right qualifications. We provide this course designed by Nannies which gives you the key skills to care for children and babies. It is our aim that this course reflects the ethos and values of Little Ones. This course will ensure that you gain as much as possible and leave with a better understanding of child and infant care.
The course covers various modules, including detailed guidance on health and safety, information about working with parents and how to establish routines.
We work in partnership with NUS, so all registered learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 05 guided learning hours.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 1. Introduction
Module 2. Establishing Routines
Module 3. The Employer (Parents)
Module 4. Essentials For Nannies
Module 5. Health And Safety
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded an CPD accredited certificate in “Nannying and Childcare Training“. Anyone eligible for certification will receive FREE e-certificate(in PDF format), which is immediately available to download online. Printed certificate is available at an additional fee.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone working as, or hoping to work as, a Nanny
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended to have basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
In addition to working in the UK, there are also opportunities to work overseas. Positions are advertised through agencies and in the national and local press. Nannies with the qualifications mentioned in the Entry and Training sections may move in to nursery nursing positions. See the nursery nurse profile for more information.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.