The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
If you love children and genuinely enjoy being around them, but still need to gain confidence in your professional position, then you have come to the right place. Before jumping into the world of being a nanny, it is wise to take a moment to determine if the nanny profession is right for you. Put this Nanny Care Diploma course in your basket and assess your personality traits prior to diving into the nannying world.
This distance learning Nanny Care Diploma course will prepare you for working in home-based childcare as a professional nanny. Delivered entirely online, this course will cover an array of topics, such as how to identify and respond to children at risk. You will learn the connection between time management and essential skills.
Throughout this course, you will also enhance your visibility on the skills and characteristics of a nanny. You can figure out factors that affect child growth and development along with why a balanced diet is important. You will also know how to deal with the ill-health in children after accidents/hazardous situation and how to make them feel comfortable. All in all, we would like to welcome you to take a journey with us to understand how to establish a Nanny’s career. So, start your journey with this Nanny Care Diploma and become an expert nanny — helping children grow, think, behave, and make a difference in children’s lives.
What will you learn from this Nanny Care Diploma course:
- Adopt an understanding of Child Development.
- Have constant communication for a healthy ongoing employer-nanny relationship.
- Understand the importance of parent involvement in early childhood education.
- Support the emotional and psychological development of children of the same age.
- Create opportunities for children to develop their understanding of physical needs.
- Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning.
- Know the ins and outs of healthy food and healthy living.
- Get familiar with the top 8 time management apps for busy nannies.
Why Study Nanny Care Diploma with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Nanny Care Diploma course:
- Access the Nanny Care Diploma through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Nanny Care Diploma course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- Complete the Nanny Care Diploma course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Nanny Care Diploma course for one year
***Nanny Care Diploma***
Module 1. Introduction to Nanny Care Workers
- Who is a Nanny?
- What does a Nanny do?
- Skills and Characteristics of a Nanny
- Responsibilities of a Nanny
- What Parents Expect of a Nanny?
- How to be a Successful Nanny?
Module 2. Understanding Child Development
- What is Child Development?
- Areas of Development
- Factors that Affect Child Growth and Development
Module 3: Care for Children
- Why Care Matters So Much
- Children Need Touch
- Routines for Young Children
- Sharing the Care with Children
Module 4: Healthy Food, Healthy living
- Main Food Groups
- Why Food from Each Group is Important
- Making Up a Balanced Diet
- Why a Balanced Diet is Important
- Healthy Meals for Children
- Encouraging Children to Eat Healthy
- Food Allergies to Look For
Module 5. Keeping Children Healthy & Safe
- Daily Personal Hygiene
- Ill Health in Children Accident and Hazards
- Guidance for Health and Safety
- Safety Equipment and Features
- Child Protection
Module 6. Early Years Provision
- Statutory Services
- Health Services for Children
- Social Services for Children
- Education Services for Children
- Leisure Activity and Recreation Services
- Voluntary Services and Self-help Agencies
Module 7. Establishing Relationship and Routines
- Why is it so Important that Nanny and Parents have a Good Working Relationship?
- Routines Provide Understanding
- Routines Allow Children to Keep Time
- Routines Should Be Age Appropriate
Module 8. Time Management for Nannies
- Connection Between Time Management and Essential Skills
- Top 8 Time Management Apps for Busy Nannies
- Caregiver and Team Player
Module 9. Nanny’s Job Profile
- Introduction to Nanny’s Job Profile
- Meet the Needs of the Child
- Keeping Children Safe
- What Makes a Good Team Player?
- Cooperative Games for Children
- First Words
- First Aid for Choking
Module 10. Establishing a Nanny’s Career
- How to Become a Nanny?
- What do you Need to be an Interesting Nanny to English and international customers?
- DBS Check
- Importance for a Nanny
- What Kind of Nanny Work Positions You Can opt for?
- How much do Nannies get Paid?
To successfully complete the Nanny Care Diploma course, students will need to complete a multiple-choice question assessment. All our assessments are online, and you will receive instant results through our online platform.
Certification from Teachers Training
After successfully passing the multiple-choice assessment, you will qualify for a Certification from Teachers Training.
- Get instant access to your free PDF certificate after successfully completing the assessment
- Order a hard copy certificate to be posted to you for only £8.99!
Your Nanny Care Diploma course certificate will add new, exciting skills to your CV and allow you to stand out from the crowd when applying for teaching jobs.
Who is this course for?
This Nanny Care Diploma course includes front-line workers, volunteers, young adults to support their peers/family, or anyone aspiring to be a Nanny in the future.
This Nanny Care Diploma provides you with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience you need to progress your career and enhance your professional development.
The Nanny Care Diploma course from Teachers Training has no formal entry requirements. However, to study the Nanny Care Diploma students must:
- Have a strong passion for learning
- Display a good understanding of the English language, as well as numeracy and IT skills
- Have a desire for entrepreneurship
- Be over the age of 16
If you meet these criteria, you can start studying the Nanny Care Diploma course straight away!
A career in nannying can take you so much further than day-to-day care. The Nanny Care Diploma course will appeal to those working in, or aspiring to work in the following areas:
- Parent’s helper
- Nanny (part-time or full-time)
- Family assistant
- Specialised nanny
- Early years practitioner
- Maternity / postnatal ward support worker
- Maternity nurse
- Nursery officer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Zenah jepkurgat asked:
Am interested in the course how will I register to start learning onlinr
Good Afternoon, The learner can enroll this course by simply paying the one-off course subscription and no specific requirements required to start off this course. Thank you and have a nice day.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.