Add to basket or enquire
MySQL refers to an open-source database management system that was introduced in the year 1995. MySQL is compatible with all major hosting providers and is cost-effective and easy to manage. Many organisations use MySQL to safeguard online transactions and to promote customer interaction as it is safe and provides strong transactional support. Due to the flexibility of MySQl, it is used to facilitate the effective management of embedded applications as well. Another perk of using MySQl is its availability, which means it is available to everyone that wishes to use it and modify it according to their own specific needs
MySQL is one of the leading database managing tool in the world. Due to its high performance, reliability, safety and ease to use, many organisations have opted to use MySQL for their web based applications. Apart from the fact this system enables you to manage your daily tasks quickly and efficiently, gaining skills and experience in MySQL will also provide you with a chance to build a successful and lucratively rewarding IT career. This MySQL: Become a Certified Database Engineer course will help you get acquainted with the basic concepts of databases and to gain the knowledge needed to practically use MySQL servers. Through the lessons, you will get an overview of SQL language syntaxes as well as the advanced functionalities of servers. Then you will learn about MySQL variables, operators, security, replication, and so much more through this course. This course also prepares you for ORACLE certification, which can highly benefit you in your IT career. By the time you have completed this course, you will be on your way to becoming a certified database engineer.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
- Learn about database design and how to create a database.
- Gain an insight into language syntaxes as well as the advanced functionalities of servers.
- Understand about MySQL variables, operators, security, replication, and so much more.
- Gain the knowledge needed to prepare for the ORACLE exam: Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL 5.6 Database Administrator.
- Introduction To Databases (Download)
- Database Design (Download)
- Mysql Workbench
- Creating The First Database
- Mysql – Data Types (Download)
- Primary And Foreign Keys
- Introduction To Sql (Download)
- Variables & Operators In Mysql (Download)
- Definition Commands-Ddl
- Connecting Data
- Insert, Update, Delete
- Indexes (Download)
- Stored Routines
- Built-In Functions
- Cursors And Triggers
- Users And Access
- Mysql Security
- Backup And Migration
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Certification and awarding body
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the MySQL – Become a certified Database Engineer certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Who is this course for?
- IT students
- Job seekers
- IT professionals
- Learners must be age 16 or over
- Should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Should have a basic knowledge of databases.
- Database developer – £30,680 per annum
- Database manager – £31,189 per annum
- Database administrator – £29,854 per annum
- Senior database administrator – £45,931 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I have purchased the MYSQL Certification course but no instructions on how to begin? I may have deleted a email by mistake
Dear Sir/Ma'am Thank you very much for your query. We are unable to locate you without the name. Please contact our service provider. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.