Add to basket or enquire
Are you new to music production ? Are you frustrated that your compositions are not sounding the way you thought they would ? Then this is the right course for YOU!
LWP takes you through a simple step by step approach, in order to get you familiarized with the world of music production.
In this tutorial I am gonna show you how to easily create your first mix with Cubase Elements, along with professional Waves and Izotope plugins.
- 1: Tutorial 1 - Project Configuration (Final) 08:57
- 2: Tutorial 2 - MIDI Tracks (Final) 14:57
- 3: Tuto 3 Part I - Noise Removal 08:34
- 4: EQ Chart 05:00
- 5: Tuto 3 Part II - A - Vocal EQ 06:04
- 6: Tuto 3 Part II - B - Piano, String and Pad EQ 07:32
- 7: Tuto 3 Part II - C - Drums EQ V2 12:38
- 8: Tuto 3 Part II - D - Guitars EQ 08:41
- 9: Tuto 3 Part II - E - Blending EQ 28:40
- 10: Tuto 3 Part III - Panning 09:53
- 11: Tuto 3 Part IV - DeEssing 06:48
- 12: Tuto 3 Part V - Compression 14:15
- 13: Tuto 3 Part VI - Reverb 09:55
- 14: Tuto 3 Part VII - Automation 32:47
- 15: Tuto 4 - Autotune 10:45
This music production course is divided along the following sections:
At the end of this tutorial you will be able to create and export your mixes! What's great about this course is that no prior knowledge of audio mixing is required!
All the required exercise files are available for download, thus allowing the student to follow a step by step approach.
Contact for exercise files
Who is this course for?
This course is for complete beginners in music production, who would like to take their first steps.
Some music knowledge is required but not necessary.
After completing this course you will be able to start gaining experience in the world of music production. Getting a good mix relies a lot on your ears and own experience. The fundamental knowledge you'll learn here lays the foundations to go further.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this a course that I can do at my own pace ? ( mixing is quite long ?)Answer:
Yes absolutely. Learning on demand courses are tailored so you can study them at your own pace.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
where can I find the link to download totorial file for this courseAnswer:
Hello Peter, here are the files required to follow the course: https: // drive. google. com/ drive /folders/1TFCKuVmZwULDlfN-iYFbfZxBXhtpHljc?usp=sharing Please omit spaces as URL post are not allowed here Best, LWPThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed