Add to basket or enquire
With these four courses, you'll not only learn how to play 3 new musical instruments, but you'll be able to piece together melodies and beats to produce professional tracks! This course is ideal for anyone wanting to boost their musical creativity and produce amazing new sounds! Learn how to make beats and mix songs, play the guitar, ukelele, and piano!
- 287 lectures including over 23 hours of video lessons and PDF guides!
- Learn the basic theory of three different instruments: ukulele, guitar and piano
- Discover how to play full songs on these instruments and impress your friends and family!
- Add beats to your recordings and mix tracks together to produce your own professional music!
- Perfect for anyone interested in increasing their musical skills, and taking music production into their own hands!
In "Ukulele for Beginners", you'll not only be taught the basic techniques, but you'll quickly progress to playing full songs! You'll generate new tunes through jamming and improvisation, and learn how to refine them with your new musical knowledge.
After the ukulele, build on your understanding of string instruments in "Professional Guitar Masterclass". This course will teach you the theory and practical techniques required to learn guitar to a high-class level, and will help you personalise the way you play!
"Piano for Beginners: Intro, Theory, and Level 1" will take you from a complete piano novice to being able to write your own music! You'll have a strong grasp of the theory of piano, and use this knowledge creatively to create great new tunes!
Equipped with the ability to play 3 new musical instruments, "Music Production for Beginners" will take your skills up a level and allow you to produce top quality songs! Taught by an experienced music producer, you'll learn how to mix your musical recordings together and add beats for extra depth! This could be the start of a fulfilling new hobby or even a successful new career!
Ukulele for Beginners
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 2 - The Basics
- Part 3 - Strumming
- Part 4 - I'm Yours
- Part 5 - Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
- Part 6 - Stand by me
- Part 7 - Melody Making
- Part 8 - Conclusion
Professional Guitar Masterclass
- Part 1 - The Foundation
- Part 2 - Finger Exercises
- Part 3 - Chords & Strumming
- Part 4 - Music Theory & More!
- Part 5 - Improvising
- Part 6 - Level 1 Summary
- Part 7 - Level 2: Major & Minor Scales
- Part 8 - Improvising 201
- Part 9 - Music Theory 201
- Part 10 - Harmonised Major Scales
- Part 11 - More Chords
- Part 12 - Improvising 202
- Part 13 - Level 2 Final Summary
- Part 14 - Level 3 - Music Theory 301
- Part 15 - Different Modes
- Part 16 - Scales
- Part 17 - Improvising 301
- Part 18 - Music Theory 302
- Part 19 - The Blues Scales
- Part 20 - Level 3 Final Summary
- Part 21 - Music Theory 4
- Part 22 - Minor Scales
- Part 23 - Dominant Chords
- Part 24 - Altered Scales & Improvs
- Part 25 - Different Scales
- Part 26 - Solving Chord Functions
- Part 27 - Improvising FINAL
- Part 28 - Master Level Summary
Piano for Beginners: Intro, Theory and Level 1!
- Part 1 - Introduction to Playing Music Unit 1
- Part 2 - Introduction to Playing Music Unit 2
- Part 3 - Introduction to Playing Music Unit 3
- Part 4 - Introduction to Playing Music Unit 4
- Part 5 - Introduction to Playing Music Unit 5
- Part 6 - Music Theory Unit 1
- Part 7 - Music Theory Unit 2
- Part 8 - Music Theory Unit 3
- Part 9 - Music Theory Unit 4
- Part 10 - Music Theory Unit 5
- Part 11 - Playing the piano level 1 Unit 1
- Part 12 - Playing the piano level 1 Unit 2
- Part 13 - Playing the piano level 1 Unit 3
- Part 14 - Playing the piano level 1 Unit 4
- Part 15 - Playing the piano level 1 Unit 5
- Part 16 - Quiz
Music Production for Beginners
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 2 - Build Your Dream Studio
- Part 3 - Music Production Fundamentals
- Part 4 - Building The Beat
- Part 5 - Arranging The Beat (Song Format)
- Part 6 - Mixing The Beat
- Part 7 - Bouncing Down Your Music
- Part 8 - Course Quiz
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
This course is for aspiring musicians looking to learn more about music theory and production. You will learn theory, how to play on two of the world's most popular instruments: guitar and piano and learn how to use technology to create tracks.
Access to a piano, guitar, and ukulele.
Become a professional musician or producer, online music producer.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this course suitable for beginners with little to no musical knowledge?
HI Ollie, Thanks for getting in touch, This course is suitable for all level musicians, the 3 courses that make up this bundle will take you through the basics of music production. I hope this helps, TravisThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.