Add to basket or enquire
Developed in-house, MSP Foundation and Practitioner e-learning breaks new ground in levels of innovation and interaction in distance learning and offers students a desirable alternative to traditional classroom training.
It uses cutting-edge multi-media and technology to provide a computer based training course that is even better than being taught by an instructor in a classroom. The feedback throughout the course has been carefully composed by some of the best MSP programme management trainers in the industry to give delegates the best-fit answer to each exercise they complete, avoiding the inconsistency that personal opinions can introduce.
Also included, need to access content on the go? No problem, ILX the global Best Practice learning company, has launched the ‘ILX Player App’ to allow mobile access to a broad range of ILX’s e-Learning courses. A video can be found at the end of this page with the details.
The new App provides users with video content which actively supports online learning across all our ELearning portfolio.
How does the App work? Anybody can download the app for free, and those registered for ILX’s e-Learning courses will be able to access these courses via the App at no extra charge. The App provides a quick and easy access to downloadable video content on tablet or phone devices.
Course content is stored locally on the user device so once it’s downloaded someone can study anywhere without the need for an internet connection. This is ideal for those commuting or located in areas where internet reception may be poor. Users of the App can also switch between devices and pick up the video content where they last left the frame. Progress information and time spent on each session is also sent back to the main ILX portal so that your course progress can monitor and updated.
- Course objectives
- What is MSP?
- The MSP examination requirements
INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT
PROCESSES & PROGRAMME INFORMATION
LEADERSHIP & STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
PLANNING & CONTROL
THE BUSINESS CASE
BLUEPRINT DESIGN & DELIVERY
- Introduction to MSP Practitioner
- MSP process model walkthrough
- Governance & principles
- MSP programme scenario
- Programme organisation simulation
- Business case simulation
- Exam technique
- Marking up the MSP manual
- Practitioner exam simulator
- Practice exam papers
- Comprehensive course notes
- Training guide
- Guide to the exam
- Full technical support
- 12 months online access to the accredited MSP Foundation and Practitioner course
- Full tutor support plus many additional materials to help put MSP into practice
- MSP Foundation and Practitioner mock exam revision tool
- MSP Process map
Who is this course for?
- Newly appointed Programme Managers who may have a background in managing project but have not previously operated in a transformational change environment
- Senior Managers who will ‘sponsor’ the change, or perhaps be held accountable for its success
- Operational Managers charged with embedding the change in their area
- Operational staff undertaking a role in the programme or related projects
- Programme office staff (PMO) wishing to build upon their project management knowledge
- Experienced Project Managers
- Those seeking a professional qualification in programme management
Project Co-ordinator / Suggested course:
APM Fundamentals and or PRINCE2 F. Ave Salary
Junior Project Manager / Suggested course:
PRINCE2 F and P Ave Salary £37k.
Lead Project Manager / Suggested course: The
APM Project Management Qualification Ave Salary
Programme Manager/ Suggested course: MSP
Foundation &Practitioner. Ave Salary £65k
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review