London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquire
The MSc Strategic Marketing programme has been designed to create a future leader who will solve the marketing challenges of tomorrow. 12-month MSc Strategic Marketing will develop learners strategic marketing management, consumer behaviour and branding skills and their ability to focus on the requirements of implementing an organisations strategy.
As a learners you will acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of theory in marketing, branding consumer behaviour and digital communication management and practice using real-time activities.
The programme is taught in two stages including core modules which will provide skills and understanding in marketing & branding that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage. The final stage consists of 12000 word dissertation along with a programme manager and a dedicated supervisor who will be with you every step of the way.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 6 Diplomas; or the final year of undergraduate study in Computer Science, Information Technology or related on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
You will typically complete this course in 12-24 months.
It has two stages. Stage 1 (Level 7 Diploma stage - 120 credits)
? Contemporary Issues and Principles of Marketing (20 credits)
? Consumer Behaviour and Market Communications (20 credits)
? Digital and Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
? Contemporary Challenges and Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
? Strategic Brand Management Law (20 credits)
? Marketing Research Project (20 credits)
[Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2]
Stage 2 (University stage)
- Consultancy Project Report (60 Credits) – compulsory
The module provides the opportunity for you to examine an area of particular interest within an appropriate organisational context. The module is designed to make a major contribution to your professional and intellectual development, through enabling you to demonstrate your capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
The purpose of this programme is to deliver a practical and realistic solution to a business-related strategic challenge, which in turn is supported by appropriate reference to theoretical and conceptual analysis.
You will evidence this by producing a ‘Consultancy Project Report’ (CPR) of 12000 words.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.