Manchester Metropolitan University
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Combine expertise with new technology, gain the skills you need to tackle some of the food industry’s most pressing challenges and harness emerging opportunities with Manchester Metropolitan University’s Global Online MSc Food Science and Innovation
Why choose this course?
With the food and drink industry contributing over £3.1bn to the UK economy, there is a need for 140,000 new recruits to join the sector by 2024, in roles encompassing new product development, quality and food safety, manufacturing, marketing and technical management. New opportunities are opening for those with the knowledge and the experience to lead.*
Delivered 100% online from Manchester Metropolitan University, an institution that’s been paving the way in food science research since 1880, the course has been designed to help you:
- Gain key skills employers need, surrounding food production, safety, sensory analysis, food science and sustainability
- Learn from academics whose passion for research translates into expert teaching
- Study flexibly online and fit your studies around your existing work commitments
- Grow your worldwide network by collaborating with other professionals around the globe.
To find out more about how this MSc could help you progress into a wide range of technical and management roles within the food industry, visit our website.
*Source:Food and Drink Federation
- Typically, you will have a minimum 2:2 undergraduate honours degree, or an international equivalent, in an appropriate science or related subject.
- Good honours candidates from other subjects may still be eligible if they can demonstrate significant proven professional experience in a relevant field.
- Students applying with non-UK qualifications can find further information on our international website.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.