London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The MSc Accounting and Finance has an established reputation for excellence extending over five decades. It provides a comprehensive and rigorous treatment of key areas of accounting and finance. It is appropriate for applicants interested in careers across a wide range of sectors and organisations in the fields of business, consulting and finance, and provides thorough preparation for academic research in accounting or finance.
This programme is ideal for students wanting a deeper knowledge of accounting and finance with a view to enter a career in either field. The qualification gives a solid grounding in the fundamentals of financial management, financial accounting, and management accounting and will sharpen your quantitative skills in finance.
Our MSc in Accounting and Finance is a 2 Stage programme.
- Stage 1 leads to the award of Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (120 credits) qualification, followed by
- Stage 2 which leads to the award of MSc Accounting and Finance degree (60 credits)
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities: As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 8 Diploma or DBA on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost-effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £14000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]LSIB[dot]CO[dot]UK
Stage 1 (Level 7 Diploma)
Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance consists of 6 mandatory units and 4 optional units, making a combined total of 120 credits.
- Investment Analysis (20 credits)
- Corporate Reporting (20 credits)
- Global Finance and Strategy (20 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Audit (20 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Stage 2 - MSc Accounting and Finance Top Up
- Consultancy Project Report (60 Credits) – compulsory
The module provides the opportunity for you to examine an area of particular interest within an appropriate organisational context. The module is designed to make a major contribution to your professional and intellectual development, through enabling you to demonstrate your capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
The purpose of this programme is to deliver a practical and realistic solution to a business-related strategic challenge, which in turn is supported by appropriate reference to theoretical and conceptual analysis.
You will evidence this by producing a ‘Consultancy Project Report’ (CPR) of 12000 words.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
The course provides suitable training for those who wish to take up specialist positions in the accounting and financial services sector of the economy or those who wish to subsequently pursue research and/or an academic career via a PhD in Accounting and Finance.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.