London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Enhance your career prospects with a course that equips you with the skills you need to gain high-level positions in the accounting and finance industries.
MSc Accounting and Finance has an established reputation for excellence. It provides a comprehensive and rigorous treatment of key areas of accounting and finance. The programme offers a contemporary and specialised approach to accountancy and finance, focussing on the exploration of key practical, theoretical and empirical issues.
It also provides thorough preparation for academic research. During your Accounting and Finance MSc, you will develop your understanding of financial accounting, modelling and reporting, and how this integrates into a business environment. You will look at how theoretical and conceptual issues combine in the operational and practical activities of management accounting. The main objective of the course is to allow you to acquire a deep knowledge and understanding of key theories, approaches and issues in the fields of accounting and finance.
Students who successfully complete the MSc Accounting and Finance programme pursue careers across a wide range of sectors, in financial institutions, accounting firms, management consulting, industry, government and academia.
- Accounting and Finance Brochure - download
Stage 1: (Delivered by LSPM)
- Investment Analysis (20 credits)
- Corporate Reporting (20 credits)
- Global Finance and Strategy (20 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Audit (20 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
[Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2]
- Dissertation Project
[Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university]
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.