Practical Training for Professionals
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
End date: 09/09/2020
End date: 02/11/2020
City of London
An all-encompassing one-day course that gives you all the tools to become a confidant and motivational manager in the Public Sector.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Motivational Management for the Public Sector London
Motivational Management for the Public Sector Manchester
Motivational Management for the Public Sector Nottingham
Motivational Management for the Public Sector Birmingham
Motivational Management for the Public Sector Bristol
Motivational Management for the Public Sector Edinburgh
Motivational Management for the Public Sector Leeds
9.30-10.00: Coffee and Intro. What makes a great manager?
10.00-10.30: The essentials of motivational management and
how to deliver them in the public sector.
10.30-11.15: The importance of setting objectives for yourself and your team.
Make them SMART. Keep them simple.
11.15-11.30: Coffee break
11.30-12.15: Positive delegation. Why it is so important not to do it all yourself.
12.15-12.45: Advanced communication skills.
Getting the respect and support we need from our team.
13.45-14.45: Management models. Maslow’s theory of motivation
and how it applies to the public sector.
14.45-15.45: Resolving conflict in the team.
Accept it and don’t run away from it. Assertiveness techniques to reduce stress.
15.45-16.45 Handling change in the public sector workplace.
Emotional intelligence and NLP. How does that affect me?
Finish. Now let’s do it! Action Plan.
Motivational Management for the Public Sector - Benefits
- Understand the key elements of open motivational management in a public sector setting.
- Put into practice the importance of setting SMART objectives for teams and individuals.
- Positive delegation. How to ensure you are developing your staff.
- Develop advanced open communication and assertiveness skills to enhance motivation and team co-operation.
- Recognise and explore different management models. Focusing on action-centred leadership.
- Explore how Maslow’s model of motivation applies to the public sector.
- Emotional intelligence and NLP. How the best managers use positive thinking.
- Solutions to on how to deal with conflict in your team.
- Managing change in the public sector
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.