Centre for Strategy and Communication Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
There is no limit to what can be achieved by a motivated team with an inspiring leader. But when faced with the day-to-day pressures of work and management, keeping individuals and teams motivated and inspired can be a daunting challenge. It can be hard to know how to get the best from the people you manage.
This one-day Motivational course provides workable techniques to help you become an inspiring leader, creating a shared vision for the people around you and understanding how to effectively inspire and motivate individuals and teams.
Want us to deliver this course at your organisation? Contact us for a bespoke quote.
This course combines theory with practical scenarios and exercises. Over the day you will cover:
- the key concepts of motivation and motivation theories
- identifying individual and organisational motivators
- how to keep yourself motivated and lead by example
- how to inspire others to want to succeed
- how to work through negativity and other workplace pressures
- how to better engage staff, creating and communicating goals
- delivering praise and developmental feedback
- drawing up a practical plan for motivating and inspiring in the workplace
- a year of free support
An emphasis is placed on realistic and practical tools to empower delegates to apply what they have learned and to overcome barriers in the workplace. Delegates will be provided with a confidential space to share experiences and ideas, and will also be assisted in producing their own plan for motivating and inspiring their workforce.
This course takes place at the Centre's central London training suite with easy access to mainline rail, tube and bus links.
Who is this course for?
This motivation training course is for managers, supervisors, team leaders and anyone responsible for managing staff. All participants will be provided with support in tailoring their learning to their own role and context.
The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.