This e-learning course on BBM - Retail Banking is designed to help users understand different types of loan products offered by banks. Further, the course discusses in detail about different aspects like: features of mortgage loans and auto loans. The course also discusses the role and functions of tellers in banks.
- Different two major types of loan products
- Different types of mortgages
- General practice followed by banks in mortgage lending
- Features of auto loans
- The terms and conditions applicable to auto loans
- Role and functions of tellers
This course provides an understanding of:
- Definition and explanation of mortgage
- The essential components of a mortgage
- Different types of mortgage
- Generally followed practices in mortgage lending
Who is this course for?
Those who are interested in understanding retail banking aspects.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.