Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞ Buy Big. Save Big! Previous Price: £4565 & Offered Price: £129!! ☚
** Save Now: £4436 GBP! Offer Ends Soon, Hurry Up!! **
Get FREE 1 QLS Endorsed Certificate Course with 10 Additional CPD & IAO Accredited Bundle Courses In A Single Payment.
If you wish to gain a solid and compact knowledge of Mortgage Advisor and boost yourself for your desired career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Mortgage Advisor course designed by professionals.
This bundle package includes 1 premium, The Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed course, 10 additional CPD and IAO accredited certificate courses, with expert assistance, and a FREE courses assessment included. Learn a range of in-demand technical skills to help you progress your career with 12 months of unlimited access to this bundle of courses. If you enrol in this Mortgage Advisor package, you will not be charged any extra fees.
This Mortgage Advisor bundle package includes:
- Course 1 - Mortgage Advisor Course with an at QLS Level 4
10 additional CPD & IAO accredited courses —
- Course 1 - Financial Advisor
- Course 2 - Advanced Property Development Training
- Course 3 - Property Marketing Skill
- Course 4 - Residential Property Sales Training Course
- Course 5 - Property Law and Taxation
- Course 6 - Legal Advisor Training Course
- Course 7 - Diploma of Real Estate (Online)
- Course 8 - Real Estate: Time Management & Productivity Training
- Course 9 - Critical Thinking Training
- Course 10 - Time Management
Success becomes a lot simpler with this Mortgage Advisor bundle package, which allows you to monetise your skills. This Mortgage Advisor bundle is appropriate for both part-time and full-time students, and it can be completed at your own pace.
This premium online bundle course, named Mortgage Advisor, supports your professional growth with Quality Licence Scheme endorsement, as well as CPD & IAO accreditation. You'll be able to practice on your own time and at your own speed while still gaining an endorsed certificate.
You'll get an unrivalled learning experience, as well as a free student ID card, which is included in the course price. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
With this high quality Mortgage Advisor package, all students have access to dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer service. Throughout the extensive syllabus of this Mortgage Advisor package, you'll find the required assistance and also the answers to all of your questions.
The course materials are designed by experts and you can access these easily from any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Master the skills to arm yourself with the necessary qualities and explore your career opportunities in relevant sectors.
Why Prefer this Mortgage Advisor Bundle Course?
- Course Upon successful completion of the bundle, you will receive a completely free certificate from the Quality Licence Scheme.
- Course Option to receive 10 additional certificate accredited by CPD & IAO to expand your knowledge.
- Course Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Course Our bundle's learning materials have an engaging voiceover and visual elements for your convenience.
- Course For a period of 12 months, you will have 24/7 access to all bundle course material.
- Course Complete the bundle, at your own pace.
- Course Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
- Course After completing our Bundle, you will receive efficient assessments and immediate results.
The Mortgage Adviser has the following curriculum:
Module 01: Introduction to Mortgage and Mortgage Adviser
- What Is a Mortgage?
- Who Is a Mortgage Adviser?
- Applying for a Mortgage
- How Does the Deposit Size Matter?
- How Does a Mortgage Work?
- Different Types of Mortgage
Module 02: Basics of Mortgage Purchase
- Mortgage Basics
- Qualifying for a Mortgage
- Calculating Affordability
- Preparing the Contract
Module 03: Understanding the Buyer's Perspective
- Is Mortgage the Right Choice?
- Acquiring Sufficient Deposit
- Choosing the Correct Mortgage Type
- Associated Costs
- Getting the Right Mortgage
Module 04: Mortgage Finances
- Types of Mortgage Loans
- Additional Sources of Finance
- Choosing the Ideal Loan
- Loan Application and Process
Module 05: Being a Successful Mortgage Advisor
- Getting Started As a Mortgage Advisor
- Basics of the Job
- Interpreting Credit Reports and Credit Scores
- Marketing Oneself
Module 06: Mortgage Regulation and Law: UK
- Mortgage Regulators of the UK
- The Law of Property ACT 1925
- What Is Land Tenure?
- The Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- Giving Advice on Property Law
- The Consumer Credit ACT 2006
- Legal Obligations in Mortgage
Module 07: The Mortgage Conduct of Business (MCOB)
- What Is the Mortgage Conduct of Business (MCOB)?
- Chapter 1: MCOB’s Application and Purpose
- Chapter 2: Conduct of Business Standards
- Chapter 3: Financial Promotions and Communications with Customers
- Chapter 4: Advising and Selling Standards
- Chapter 5: Pre-application Disclosure
Module 08: The Mortgage Conduct of Business (MCOB), Part 2
- Chapter 6: Disclosure at the Offer Stage
- Chapter 7: Disclosure at Start of Contract and After-Sale
- Chapter 8: Equity Release: Advising and Selling Standard
- Chapter 9: Equity Release: Product Disclosure
- Chapter 10: Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Chapter 11: Responsible Lending, and Responsible Financing of Home Purchase Plans
- Chapter 12: Charges
- Chapter 13: Arrears, Payment Shortfalls and Repossessions
- Chapter 14: MCD Article 3(1)(b) Credit Agreements
- Chapter 15: P2P Home Finance Activities
Module 09: UK Mortgage Market and Borrowers
- The Mortgage Borrower and Their Types
- What Is a Guarantor Mortgage?
- The Mortgage Market of UK
- What Affects the Mortgage Market?
*** Financial Advisor ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the financial advisor course:
Mortgage Advisor Module 1: Introduction to Finance
- What is Finance?
- Financial Concept
- Introduction to Financial Advisory
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Financial Advisor
- Financial Advisor as a profession
Mortgage Advisor Module 2: Essential Skill for Financial Advisor
- Top Advisor Mindset
- The Emerging "Languages" of Family Wealth Management
- The Approach to Skill Development
- Comfort in Talking about Money
- Family Systems
- Professional Development
Mortgage Advisor Module 3: Financial Planning
- What is Financial Planning?
- Objectives of Financial Planning
- Importance of Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Process
- Financial Planning Areas of Specialisation
- Financial Planner Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
Mortgage Advisor Module 4: Wealth Management and Guide to Make Personal Financial Statements
- Concept of Private Wealth Management
- The Demand for Wealth Management Services
- Wealth Management over a Family's Economic Lifecycle
- How Much Money Do You Need In Retirement?
- Improving Your Wealth and Create Personal Financial Statements
Mortgage Advisor Module 5: Financial Risk Management and Assessment
- What is Risk?
- How Does Financial Risk Arise?
- What is Financial Risk Management?
- Why Manage Financial Risk?
- Identifying Major Types of Risk
- Risk Management Framework
Mortgage Advisor Module 6: Investment Planning
- Basic Investment Objectives
- How to Build Your Investment Portfolio
- Basic Principles of Investing
- Investment Options
Mortgage Advisor Module 7: Divorce Planning
- What Is Divorce Financial Planning?
- Separating or Divorcing: What You Need to Do
- How Much Does a Divorce Cost?
- Financial Settlement
- Property Rights in Divorce
- How to Protect Your Pension During A Divorce?
- How Does Child Maintenance Work?
- DIY Divorce
Mortgage Advisor Module 8: Google Analytics for Financial Advisors
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Features of Google Analytics
- What Does Google Analytics Do?
- How Does Google Analytics Work?
- How Can Financial Advisors Get Started By Installing Google Analytics?
- Most Important Metrics for Financial Advisors.
- An Example of How to Use Google Analytics as a Financial Advisor.
- Google Analytics in 3 Numbers for Financial Advisors
Who is this course for?
Is This Mortgage Adviser Bundle Right for You?
The Mortgage Adviser package training is perfect for highly motivated people who want to improve their technical skills and prepare for the career they want! This Mortgage Adviser package is also ideal for those who want to learn more about this subject in-depth and stay up to date with the latest details.
From the comfort of your own home, study the Mortgage Adviser package and expand your professional skillset!
How is the Mortgage Adviser Bundle Assessment Process?
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Mortgage Adviser course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with completely free of charge in this package.
For Additional the Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed Certificate you have to pay the price based on the Level of these Courses:
- Level 1 - £79 GBP
- Level 2 - £99 GBP
- Level 3 - £119 GBP
- Level 4 - £129 GBP
- Level 5 - £139 GBP
- Level 6 - £149 GBP
- Level 7 - £159 GBP
Certification Accredited by CPD & IAO
Upon finishing the Mortgage Adviser course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
The Mortgage Adviser Bundle has no formal entry criteria, and everyone is welcome to enrol! Anyone with a desire to learn is welcome to this course without hesitation.
All students must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
You can learn online using any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can study whenever it's convenient for you and finish the Mortgage Adviser bundle package at your own speed.
Studying the Mortgage Adviser bundle is intended to assist you in obtaining the job of your dreams, or even the long-awaited promotion. With the support and guidance of our Mortgage Adviser package, you will learn the important skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your professional life.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.