Add to basket or enquire
Taking out a mortgage is one of the most significant financial choices people make. Therefore it is critical to do it properly. To assist them in navigating the complex, jargon-filled realm of mortgages, a mortgage advisor is their go-to person. Sounds like a career you will enjoy? Enrol in this Mortgage Advisor course now and learn the intricacies of mortgage advising in no time!
A mortgage advisor's primary role is to assist clients in choosing and applying for the best mortgage fitting their financial circumstances. They are the professionals who ensure seamless execution of the complex mortgage loan procedure. Moreover, a mortgage advisor career is gratifying on several levels. They have the opportunity to help people at a critical juncture in their life while earning a fortune. However, to get started on this rewarding career, you require a suite of exquisite skills and this Mortgage Advisor course is a comprehensive compilation of all the mortgage advising fundamentals.
Throughout this course, you will learn about the ins and outs of the mortgage industry. This course will teach you how the mortgage works, various sorts of it and how to apply for them. Additionally, you will learn about the basics of mortgage purchase, including affordability, qualifying factors, contract preparation, etc. This mortgage advisor masterclass will train you in the roles and responsibilities of a mortgage advisor, such as — interpreting credit reports and credit scores, suggesting the correct mortgage types and more. Along with these, you will also get an overview of the mortgage regulations and legislation in the UK.
Join this Mortgage Advisor course now and build the requisite skills of mortgage advising from the ground up.
What You'll Get out of this Mortgage Advisor course:
- Get a comprehensive introduction to mortgage and learn how it works.
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of a mortgage advisor.
- Introduce yourself to various sorts of mortgages and know how to apply for them.
- Know the basics of mortgage purchase, including affordability, qualifying factors, contract preparation and more.
- Understand the buyer’s perspective and learn to suggest the correct mortgage type accordingly.
- Explore mortgage finance relevant topics like loan application, processing, the ideal kind of loan and more.
- Become skilled at interpreting credit reports and credit scores.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the mortgage regulations and legislation in the UK.
- Strengthen your knowledge of mortgage conduct of business (MCOB).
- Familiarise yourself with the mortgage market of the UK and its influencing factors.
Why People Love And Enrol The Mortgage Advisor Course From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO & CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of Mortgage Advisor Course
- Learning materials of our Mortgage Advisor course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Mortgage Advisor course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
This masterclass Mortgage Advisor online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Mortgage Advisor course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Mortgage Advisor course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Mortgage Advisor course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Mortgage Advisor course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Mortgage Advisor course today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Mortgage Advisor course:
Module 01: Introduction to Mortgage and Mortgage Adviser
- What Is a Mortgage?
- Who Is a Mortgage Adviser?
- Applying for a Mortgage
- How Does the Deposit Size Matter?
- How Does a Mortgage Work?
- Different Types of Mortgage
Module 02: Basics of Mortgage Purchase
- Mortgage Basics
- Qualifying for a Mortgage
- Calculating Affordability
- Preparing the Contract
Module 03: Understanding the Buyer's Perspective
- Is Mortgage the Right Choice?
- Acquiring Sufficient Deposit
- Choosing the Correct Mortgage Type
- Associated Costs
- Getting the Right Mortgage
Module 04: Mortgage Finances
- Types of Mortgage Loans
- Additional Sources of Finance
- Choosing the Ideal Loan
- Loan Application and Process
Module 05: Being a Successful Mortgage Advisor
- Getting Started As a Mortgage Advisor
- Basics of the Job
- Interpreting Credit Reports and Credit Scores
- Marketing Oneself
Module 06: Mortgage Regulation and Law: UK
- Mortgage Regulators of the UK
- The Law of Property ACT 1925
- What Is Land Tenure?
- The Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- Giving Advice on Property Law
- The Consumer Credit ACT 2006
- Legal Obligations in Mortgage
Module 07: The Mortgage Conduct of Business (MCOB)
- What Is the Mortgage Conduct of Business (MCOB)?
- Chapter 1: MCOB’s Application and Purpose
- Chapter 2: Conduct of Business Standards
- Chapter 3: Financial Promotions and Communications with Customers
- Chapter 4: Advising and Selling Standards
- Chapter 5: Pre-application Disclosure
Module 08: The Mortgage Conduct of Business (MCOB), Part 2
- Chapter 6: Disclosure at the Offer Stage
- Chapter 7: Disclosure at Start of Contract and After Sale
- Chapter 8: Equity Release: Advising and Selling Standard
- Chapter 9: Equity Release: Product Disclosure
- Chapter 10: Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Chapter 11: Responsible Lending, and Responsible Financing of Home Purchase Plans
- Chapter 12: Charges
- Chapter 13: Arrears, Payment Shortfalls and Repossessions
- Chapter 14: MCD Article 3(1)(b) Credit Agreements
- Chapter 15: P2P Home Finance Activities
Module 09: UK Mortgage Market and Borrowers
- The Mortgage Borrower and Their Types
- What Is a Guarantor Mortgage?
- The Mortgage Market of UK
- What Affects the Mortgage Market?
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Mortgage Advisor course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Mortgage Advisor course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate.
Once you have finished the Mortgage Advisor course, you will be eligible to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Mortgage Advisor training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Mortgage Advisor course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Mortgage Advisor course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Mortgage Advisor course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Mortgage Advisor course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Learners who complete this Mortgage Advisor course will be endowed with numerous in-demand skills and will be able to pursue a variety of rewarding career opportunities, such as —
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Brokers
- Financial Advisor
These career opportunities generally pay between £20,000 - £50,000 each year in the UK.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.