Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal of 6 premium courses for just £109 and instantly save £1590!
This Mortgage Advisor Training bundle includes 1 best-selling course endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with 5 additional IAO-accredited courses, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months of access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this Mortgage Advisor Training bundle.
This Mortgage Advisor Training bundle package includes:
- Mortgage Advisor with endorsed certificate
- 5 additional IAO accredited courses —
- Stock Market Investing Strategies For Personal Finance
- Financial Analysis : Finance Reports
- Basic Business Finance
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training
- Effective Communication Skills
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Mortgage Advisor Training bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Mortgage Advisor Training bundle.
This premium online course titled Mortgage Advisor Training bundle ensures your professional development with endorsement from Quality Licence Scheme and also IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Mortgage Advisor Training bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Mortgage Advisor Training bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this Mortgage Advisor Training Bundle from One Education:
- Receive a Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Mortgage Advisor Training bundle
- 5 additional IAO accredited courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our Mortgage Advisor Training bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Mortgage Advisor Training bundle content for a full year
- Complete the Mortgage Advisor Training bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Mortgage Advisor Training bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Mortgage Advisor:
Module 01: Introduction to Mortgage and Mortgage Adviser
- What Is a Mortgage?
- Who Is a Mortgage Adviser?
- Applying for a Mortgage
- How Does the Deposit Size Matter?
- How Does a Mortgage Work?
- Different Types of Mortgage
Module 02: Basics of Mortgage Purchase
- Mortgage Basics
- Qualifying for a Mortgage
- Calculating Affordability
- Preparing the Contract
Module 03: Understanding the Buyer's Perspective
- Is Mortgage the Right Choice?
- Acquiring Sufficient Deposit
- Choosing the Correct Mortgage Type
- Associated Costs
- Getting the Right Mortgage
Module 04: Mortgage Finances
- Types of Mortgage Loans
- Additional Sources of Finance
- Choosing the Ideal Loan
- Loan Application and Process
Module 05: Being a Successful Mortgage Advisor
- Getting Started As a Mortgage Advisor
- Basics of the Job
- Interpreting Credit Reports and Credit Scores
- Marketing Oneself
Module 06: Mortgage Regulation and Law: UK
- Mortgage Regulators of the UK
- The Law of Property ACT 1925
- What Is Land Tenure?
- The Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- Giving Advice on Property Law
- The Consumer Credit ACT 2006
- Legal Obligations in Mortgage
Module 07: The Mortgage Conduct of Business (MCOB)
- What Is the Mortgage Conduct of Business (MCOB)?
- Chapter 1: MCOB’s Application and Purpose
- Chapter 2: Conduct of Business Standards
- Chapter 3: Financial Promotions and Communications with Customers
- Chapter 4: Advising and Selling Standards
- Chapter 5: Pre-application Disclosure
Module 08: The Mortgage Conduct of Business (MCOB), Part 2
- Chapter 6: Disclosure at the Offer Stage
- Chapter 7: Disclosure at Start of Contract and After Sale
- Chapter 8: Equity Release: Advising and Selling Standard
- Chapter 9: Equity Release: Product Disclosure
- Chapter 10: Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Chapter 11: Responsible Lending, and Responsible Financing of Home Purchase Plans
- Chapter 12: Charges
- Chapter 13: Arrears, Payment Shortfalls and Repossessions
- Chapter 14: MCD Article 3(1)(b) Credit Agreements
- Chapter 15: P2P Home Finance Activities
Module 09: UK Mortgage Market and Borrowers
- The Mortgage Borrower and Their Types
- What Is a Guarantor Mortgage?
- The Mortgage Market of UK
- What Affects the Mortgage Market?
How is the Mortgage Advisor Training bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Mortgage Advisor Training bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that learners residing outside the UK have to pay a £10 postage charge.
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the courses under this Mortgage Advisor Training bundle, you will also qualify for IAO Accredited Certificates for each of the courses. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post at £15.
Who is this course for?
The Mortgage Advisor Training bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Mortgage Advisor Training bundle also suits people aspiring for in-depth knowledge on this topic and keeping up to date with the latest information.
Study the Mortgage Advisor Training bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Mortgage Advisor Training bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Mortgage Advisor Training bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Mortgage Advisor Training bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve always wanted. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Mortgage Advisor Training bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.