Add to basket or enquire
Despite recent challenges, mortgage careers can actually be a very good choice in the current economic climate. … With the introduction of stricter regulation and tougher mortgage applications, there is growing demand for proficient mortgage advisors to help borrowers understand their options and make the right choices.
Mortgage brokers or Mortgage Advisor basic starting salaries are usually around £22,000 to £25,000. Commission may be paid on top of this. With a few years' experience you can expect to earn in the region of £45,000 to £60,000, including commission. Highly experienced Advisor can earn up to £70,000, including commission.
This Mortgage AdvisorBundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Mortgage Advisor Course
- Course 2: Diploma in Property Law, Lease & Mortgages
- Course 3: Uk Commercial Law and Consumer Protection Training
- Course 4: Business Law
- ➽ Course 01: Time Management
- ➽ Course 02: Decision Making and Critical Thinking
Upon completion of the Mortgage Advisor course, you will be able to,
- Get a complete understanding of UUK mortgage process
- Learn the fundamentals of mortgages and how Mortgage Advisors function.
- Analyse the buyer's viewpoint on mortgage finance.
- Determine the importance of finance and accounting.
- Recognise the legal and regulatory obligations of mortgages.
- Learn the fundamentals of the work and how to promote yourself to become a successful Mortgage Advisor.
- Learn about the mortgage industry in the United Kingdom, the borrowers and the variables that impact them.
Why Choose Our Mortgage Advisor Course?
- Step-by-step Mortgage Advisor lessons
- One-to-one assistance from professionals if you need it
- Innovative exams to test your knowledge after the Mortgage Advisor course
- 24/7 customer support
- Unlimited lifetime access to Mortgage Advisor bundle
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID are all included in the price
- Module 01: Introduction to Mortgage Advisor
- Module 02: Basics of Mortgage Purchase
- Module 03: Understanding the Buyer's Perspective
- Module 04: Finances
- Module 05: Being a Successful figure
- Module 06: Mortgage Regulation and Law: UK
- Module 07: Conduct of Business (MCOB)
- Module 08: Conduct of Business (MCOB), Part 2
- Module 09: UK Mortgage Market and Borrowers
-------- and 5 more Courses----------
After studying the course materials of the Course there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Mortgage Advisor Course does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience.
This Mortgage Advisor was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
The Mortgage Advisor is a comprehensive package course that will benefit the following careers:
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage Administrator
- Mortgage Underwriter
The typical annual income for these occupations in the United Kingdom ranges from £25,000 to £60,000.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.