Focus with Faigy
Add to basket or enquire
ACCREDITED Morning and Evening Routines for Your ADHD Child is accredited with the IAOTH, (International Association of Therapists).
Welcome fellow ADHD Mum!
- Is the morning rush choking you?
- Does your ADHD child leave a tornado in their wake that takes half a morning to sort out?
- Are you beyond exhausted because your ADHD child can’t/won’t never ever get to bed?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you are about to find the answers that you are looking for. In ACCREDITED Morning and Evening Routines for Your ADHD Child you will learn clear and concise ADHD skills to improve your ADHD child’s mental health and give them a head start in life. All this from an expert certified ADHD coach, (me!) who has ADHD, (me again) and is mum of 5, yes 5 ADHD children.
The clear and practical ADHD knowledge and tools that you will learn ACCREDITED Morning and Evening Routines for Your ADHD Child will provide you with essential knowledge and skills to successfully parent your ADHD child. The ADHD tools you will learn in ACCREDITED Morning and Evening Routines for Your ADHD Child will boost your mental health and wellbeing, and give you focus and clarity.
As one of the top ADHD course providers in the UK Focus with Faigy is committed to providing you with the most up to date ADHD knowledge and ADHD tools.
It’s a huge battle to parent an ADHD child. You are not alone. Enrol now and get the ADHD support that you deserve. Learn the ADHD tools to gain peace of mind, and clarity.
- 11: Your Natural Reaction to Stress 01:08
- 12: Teach More Discipline Less 03:20
- 13: Boost Your ADHD Child in Record Time 02:27
- 14: How to Stay on Task 01:14
- 15: Routine Fundamentals 06:24
- 16: A Good Bedtime Routine 02:11
- 17: Bedtime Routine Brain Skills 00:53
- 18: How to Get Your Child to Fall Asleep 00:54
- 19: How to Get to Bed 03:48
- 20: Your Bedtime Routine 01:36
- 21: Practical Story 03:06
- 22: Your morning routine 02:11
- 23: Your Child's Morning Routine 04:09
- 24: Maintain Your Skills 00:33
- 25: How to Get up After You Fall 11:27
- 26: You Will Love This Course From Us! 00:26
- 27: Common ADHD Coaching Topics 01:00
- 28: ADHD Resources to Support Your Learning 05:00
- 29: Final Test 06:00
- 30: How to Access Your Accredited Certificate 01:00
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand how to bring in more positivity and love into your home
- How your child’s brain development affects their behaviour
- Learn how to create a solid and simple routines for your ADHD child
- Understand how to get your morning and evening routines sorted
- Practical ways to create a morning and evening routine for your ADHD child
- Solid ADHD facts that support the learning
- Understand how to get rid of your guilt and shame
- How to minimise your internal stress and overwhelm
- Proven research-based methods to motivate your ADHD child to willingly cooperate with you
- Neuroscience underpinning every ADHD tool
- Unique ADHD methods not found anywhere else
TOP TEN ADHD SYMPTOMS IN WOMEN
- Perfectionist tendencies
- Intense shame and guilt around inability to declutter and organise
- Depression and or Anxiety around lack of goal attainment
- Piles of stuff everywhere
- Time management difficulties
- Impulsive lots of clutter surrounding hobbies and rapidly changing interests
- Difficulty following through on tasks
- Difficulty managing digital data
- Complex family dynamics
- Hyper-focused on a goal and giving up very quickly
WHY CHOOSE FOCUS WITH FAIGY
- IAOTH Accredited
- 7 Modules
- 26 Lectures
- Pdf downloads
- Exceptional video training from world renowned Industry Expert
- Neuroscience underpinning every ADHD tool
- Proven ADHD methods not found anywhere else
- Lifetime access to the course material
- Email support Monday - Friday
- Learn at your own pace - anytime, and anywhere
Who is this course for?
- Mums of ADHD children who want to help their ADHD child
- Anyone with ADHD
- Certified ADHD Coaches who want to expand their knowledge of ADHD and ADHD tools
- Professionals who want to learn how to support children with ADHD
- Professional Organisers Specialising in ADHD who want to support their ADHD clients
- Anyone who wants to add ADHD knowledge and skills to their CV
ACCREDITED Morning and Evening Routines for Your ADHD Child is appropriate for all students.
You need to be open minded, and willing to challenge your current understanding of ADHD.
There are no formal entry requirements. To study ACCREDITED Morning and Evening Routines for Your ADHD Child all your need is a love for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
ACCREDITED Morning and Evening Routines for Your ADHD Child is the right course for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a professional manner supporting ADHD clients; adults or children.
Learn the ADHD skills you need to boost your CV, and gain the confidence to pursue your dream career.
Enrol now and get your life and your ADHD child’s life back on track.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion is included in course priceAdditional information:
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.