The course is equivalent to a three-day classroom workshop. It combines multiple voices, animation and interactive exercises, providing training at a time, pace and location to suit individual requirement.
Also, need to access content on the go? No problem ILX, the global Best Practice learning company, has launched the ‘ILX Player App’ to allow mobile access to a broad range of ILX’s e-Learning courses. A video can be found at the end of this page with the details.The new App provides users with video content which actively supports online learning across all our ELearning portfolio.
How does the App work? Anybody can download the app for free, and those registered for ILX’s e-Learning courses will be able to access these courses via the App at no extra charge. The App provides a quick and easy access to downloadable video content on tablet or phone devices.
Course content is stored locally on the user device so once it’s downloaded someone can study anywhere without the need for an internet connection. This is ideal for those commuting or located in areas where internet reception may be poor. Users of the App can also switch between devices and pick up the video content where they last left the frame. Progress information and time spent on each session is also sent back to the main ILX portal so that your course progress can monitor and updated.
ILX Group's accredited MoR Foundation e-learning covers all of the foundation qualification syllabus topics of the MoR guidance.
- The purpose of the M_o_R Guide
- What is Risk Management and why is it important?
- Corporate Governance and Internal Control
- Where and when should Risk Management
- be applied?
- Risk Specialisms
- AXELOS Best Practice guidance
- An overview and introduction to the structure of M_o_R
- An introduction to the Principles, Approach, Processes, Embedding and Reviewing and Perspectives contained in the Management of Risk guidance
- A detailed review of the 8 principles which underpin the M_o_R guidance
- A look at the set of documentation which support the M_o_R approach, including the Risk Management policy, process guide, strategies and so on
- The 4 main M_o_R processes of Identify, Assess, Plan and Implement, along with the process inputs, outputs, goals, tasks and techniques involved
Embedding & Reviewing M_o_R
- This session looks at changing organisational culture, measuring the value and how to overcome the common barriers associated with the implementation of Risk Management, along with establishing opportunities for change
- The M_o_R guidance describes the context of Risk Management from 4 different organisational perspectives. These are Strategic, Programme, Project and Operational and this session looks at each in some detail
M_o_R Health Check & Maturity Model
- M_o_R’s Health check tool, its purpose, process and framework
- An introduction to the Management of Risk maturity model, its use, composition and the benefits
- A look at some of the risk specialisms, including the management of Business continuity, Incident and crisis, Health and safety, Security and Financial risk
M_o_R Foundation Exam Technique
- How to approach the M_o_R examination
M_o_R Examination Simulator
- Featuring sample questions in the style of the M_o_R examination and timed to assist your preparation
Who is this course for?
- Corporate Managers – responsible for corporate governance and the organisation’s overall exposure to risk.
- Programme Managers – responsible for risk relating to specific programmes.
- Project Managers – responsible for managing risk in projects.
- Operational Managers – responsible for risks that affect the on-going continuity of business services.
- All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for the Management of Risk within their organisation
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.