Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Enhance your teaching skills and take your career to the next level with our online Montessori Education for Early Years Training program!
Our comprehensive Montessori Education for Early Years course will provide you with a thorough understanding of the Montessori Method of education and equip you with the tools and techniques necessary to create a Montessori-inspired learning environment.
Our Montessori Education for Early Years Training program covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Introduction to the Early Years Montessori Method
- Early Years Montessori Philosophy and Pedagogy
- Classroom Management and Setting Up a Montessori Environment
- Montessori for Early Years Curriculum and Materials
- Observing and Assessing Children in the Montessori Classroom
- Meeting the Needs of Individual Children
- Integrating Montessori with Other Early Years Curricula
- CPD Accredited Montessori Education for Early Years
- Free PDF Certificate
- Lifetime Access
- No Hidden Fees
- Tutor Support Available
- 1: Module 1 Introduction to Montessori Teaching 11:29
- 2: Module 2 Montessori Teaching Fundamentals and Environment 10:57
- 3: Module 3 Practical and Sensorial Experiences 12:02
- 4: Module 4 Montessori Language 12:12
- 5: Module 5 Montessori Mathematics 11:00
- 6: Module 6 Cultural and Self Discoveries 10:33
- 7: CPD Certificate & Transcript 01:00
- 8: Module 01: Introduction to Montessori Philosophy and Pedagogy 08:00
- 9: Module 02: Overview of the Montessori Classroom Environment 02:00
- 10: Module 03: Understanding the Stages of Child Development 03:00
- 11: Module 04: Observation and Assessment Techniques 02:00
- 12: Module 05: Preparation of the Montessori Environment 04:00
- 13: Module 06: The Montessori Materials and their Uses 02:00
- 14: Module 07: The Five Areas of the Montessori Curriculum 02:00
- 15: Module 08: Montessori Method of Teaching and Classroom Management 02:00
- 16: Module 09: Integrating Montessori with Other Curriculum 03:00
- 17: Module 10: Montessori and Special Needs Children 03:00
- 18: Module 11: Current Trends and Research in Montessori Education 04:00
- 19: Module 12: Professional Development and Growth for Montessori Teachers 02:00
There are several reasons why you should consider taking our Montessori Education for Early Years course:
- To gain a deeper understanding of the Montessori philosophy and method of education
- To develop skills in creating an Early Years Montessori environment and teaching the Montessori curriculum
- To enhance your career opportunities as an Early Years Montessori teacher or administrator
- To provide children with a high-quality educational experience based on the Montessori method
- To be part of a growing movement towards child-centered, experiential learning.
Early Years Montessori Teaching Course Curriculum
- Module 1 Introduction to Early Years Montessori Teaching
- Module 2 Montessori Teaching Fundamentals and Environment
- Module 3 Practical and Sensorial Experiences
- Module 4 Montessori Language
- Module 5 Montessori Mathematics
- Module 6 Cultural and Self Discoveries
More Reading Materials
- Chapter 01: Introduction to Early Years Montessori Philosophy and Pedagogy
- Chapter 02: Overview of the Montessori Classroom Environment
- Chapter 03: Understanding the Stages of Early Years & Child Development
- Chapter 04: Observation and Assessment Techniques
- Chapter 05: Preparation of the Early Years Montessori Environment
- Chapter 06: The Montessori Materials and their Uses
- Chapter 07: The Five Areas of the Montessori Curriculum (Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, Mathematics, Cultural)
- Chapter 08: Montessori Method of Teaching and Classroom Management
- Chapter 09: Integrating Montessori with Other Early Years Curriculum
- Chapter 10: Montessori and Special Needs for Early Years Students
- Chapter 11: Current Trends and Research in Montessori Education
- Chapter 12: Professional Development and Growth for Early Years & Montessori Teachers
Upon completing our Montessori Education for Early Years program, you'll receive a FREE certificate of completion that will demonstrate your expertise in Early Years Montessori education. This certification will help you to stand out in a competitive job market and open up new opportunities for career advancement.
Who is this course for?
This Montessori Education for Early Years program is designed for new and experienced teachers looking to expand their knowledge and skills in this exciting and dynamic field.
Through our online platform, you'll have access to various interactive lessons, engaging activities, and theoretical knowledge that will help you better understand the Early Years & Montessori philosophy and approach to education. In addition, our experienced and knowledgeable tutor will provide you with personalised support and guidance 24/7 as you progress through the course.
This Montessori Education for Early Years training course is designed for:
- Primary School Teachers
- Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant
- Montessori Teacher Assistant
- Child Carer and Child Minders
Montessori Education for Early Years Teaching salaries in the UK can vary depending on several factors, including location, experience, and the size and type of school or organisation. According to Glassdoor, the average base salary for a Montessori teacher in the UK is £20,000 per year, while experienced Montessori teachers can earn upwards of £30,000 per year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Hard copy certificate - Included
Digital certificate - Included
Free CPD Accredited PDF Certificate included
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.