Add to basket or enquire
70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
The 70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 course provides extensive coverage of skills and knowledge required to operate a private cloud with System Center 2012. The course will offer the necessary training to administer the private cloud, private cloud applications, management, and key elements of monitoring infrastructure.
The 70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 course covers of cloud, cloud service and monitoring and automating responses. You will also gain an understanding on how to manage problems in the private cloud, cloud protection, service management and cleaning up the system center database. The course will enhance your skills to build a Microsoft private cloud solution, optimise IT service delivery, gain automation and flexibility for the IT infrastructure in the present and future.
The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the 70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 course.
***Shop NOW to Avail - EXCLUSIVE OFFERS this New Year!***
When you enroll for this programme, you will receive a second CPD accredited course for free from 1Training. You have the opportunity to choose your preferred course from a recommended list, and earn more CPD Points/Hours to your portfolio.
- Learn to describe private cloud infrastructure
- Configure and optimise business unit clouds
- Deploy cloud services
- Configure compliance in the private cloud
- Implement problem management
- Protect the resources in private cloud with Data Protection Manager
- Configure application performance monitoring
- Module 01: System Center 2012
- Module 02: Introducing the Cloud
- Module 03: Working with the Business Cloud
- Module 04: Cloud Services
- Module 05: Monitoring
- Module 06: Automating Responses
- Module 07: Managing Problems in the Private Cloud
- Module 08: Service Management in the Private Cloud
- Module 09: Cloud Protection, Recovery, and Compliance
- Module 10: SLAs, Dashboards and Widgets
- Module 11: Cleaning Up System Center Databases
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks listed under the Course Curriculum. There is a percentage that indicates the weight of each major topic on the exam as stated in the official website.
As it is an official exam, learners will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012.
The certificate will be awarded by Microsoft. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
- IT Professionals
- Individuals with basic background in private cloud
- Systems Administrators and Systems Programmers
- Learners with a background in IT
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Private Cloud
This course requires learners to have basic knowledge in Windows PowerShell and Microsoft SQL Server.
- IT Support Engineer – £22,081 per annum
- Network Manager – £30,389 per annum
- System Administrator – £25,422 per annum
- Server Administrator – £31,335 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.