- To gain full knowledge of professional performance of accountants: concept, importance & types.
- Recognize the importance of the integral role of accountants in the development of performance accounting.
- Provide participants with the expertise, knowledge, and the skills that enable them to plan for the development of professional performance of different accounting types.
- Provide participants with the latest scientific methods for the development of their professional accounting performance.
- Identify advanced methods to develop the professional performance for institutions
- Identify different strategies to follow up financial reports, documents, records and automated systems used in the professional accounting.
- Provide participants with the skills of using computer in the development of their professional performance.
- Identify and apply financial control and audit knowledge and skills.
- Analyze the need to identify cost accounting methods and techniques and appreciate their role in financial control and management.
- Understand the need for close control and forecasting of cash flow.
- Carry out interpretation of accounting information analyses within the financial control context and audit.
- Appreciate the role of risk management in the financial control context and audit.
- Review the role of auditing and financial reporting from the point of view of the financial controller.
- Professional performance of accountants:
Concept and the fields.
Assessing the efficiency of accounting performance.
Test the efficiency of modern accounting performance.
What it is, steps, follow-up reports, the measurement deviations, Methods of treatment.
Models used in the process of follow-up.
Constraints in the accounting work.
- Development of accounting performance:
Models of the modern accounting plans.
Components and constraints of the accounting performance.
- Documents and Records:
The final accounts to ensure the accuracy and legitimacy.
How to apply the samples and compare them with documents and files.
Methods of reviewing the records and the statistical and financial documents.
- The Advanced Strategies for the development of professional performance of accountants:
The steps and stages.
Methods and problems..
- Financial Control:
What is financial control and whose responsibility is it?
What financial control can do?
What financial control cannot?
Monitoring and control.
Working capital management and control.
Stock control and inventory.
Debtors (receivables) control.
Creditors (payables) control.
Forecasting, budgeting, project financial control and the interpretation of accounting information.
Budgeting for financial control.
The financial control of projects.
Interpretation of accounting information.
Risk management, auditing and financial reporting.
Auditing and its role in financial control.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.