London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Day 1 – 9am – 2pm
- Introduction, financial policies and working capital management.
- What is financial control and whose responsibility is it?
- What financial control can do?
- What financial control cannot?
- Financial policies:
Day 2 – 9am – 2pm
- Monitoring and control.
- Working capital management and control.
- Stock control and inventory.
- Debtors (receivables) control.
- Creditors (payables) control.
Day 3 – 9am – 2pm
- Working capital cycle.
- Optimizing working capital.
- Cash flow management, forecasting, budgeting and value chain analysis.
- Cash flow management and control.
- Elements of cash flow management.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Cash flow budgeting.
- Introduction of cost accounting methods and techniques.
Day 4 - 9am – 2pm
- Absorption costing and Marginal costing.
- Contribution analysis.
- Cost volume profit (break even) analysis.
- Forecasting, budgeting, project financial control and the interpretation of accounting information.
- Variety and appropriate models:
- Non mathematical.
Day 5 - 9am – 2pm
- Budgeting for financial control.
- The financial control of projects.
- Interpretation of accounting information.
- Risk management, auditing and financial reporting.
- Auditing and its role in financial control.
- Financial reporting.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.