Add to basket or enquire
Getting good grades at school is possible for everyone with these modern study skills and techniques. They can be implemented within minutes and can instantly improve your academic potential.
No matter what subject you are studying, these efficient techniques can improve your school grades.
- Increase your academic grades and performance by changing your mindset and approach to studying
- Open up free time to spend on hobbies or with friends
- Improve your chances of securing a dream job or place on a course
- Course covers motivation, learning retention, maximising class and lecture time, and preparing for exams.
This course on its own will not guarantee success – you need to be committed to implementing the techniques and modifying them for your personal situation. Your approach to studying, though, will no longer be a barrier.
Matthew Grant is currently a Bachelor of Arts student at the University of Melbourne, the number 1 university in Australia, and ranked 33 in the world by THE Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2014-2015.
When Matthew was in High School, he found that he was not achieving the grades needed to get into the University course he wanted (Bachelor of Arts at the University of Melbourne). He procrastinated regularly, was stressed and unmotivated, and constantly forgot what was taught in class.
After modifying and implementing these study techniques, Matthew saw a significant increase in his grades and academic performance. When Matthew received his study scores, he found that not only could he get a guaranteed spot at the University of Melbourne, but he also had the score to guarantee a spot in law, commerce and engineering in the top universities in Australia.
With this academic success, Matthew now wants to share the same study techniques with Current School students who are in the same situation that he was in just a few years ago. Matthew wants to create Study Skill courses that are not only of high quality but are highly affordable and easy to implement; For Matthew wants to see all Students achieve the grades they desire and deserve.
Part 1 – Introduction
How to Study this Course
Part 2 – Motivation
100 Reasons to Succeed
Keep the Good and Bad Ending in Mind
Motivation PowerPoint Presentation
Part 3 – Retain Learning Effectively
The Most Effective Way to Retain What you Learn
Study in 45 Minute Chunks
How to use a chunking timetable
Writing your note the old fashioned way!
Optional: Stimulate your brain with the classics
Learn to say NO!
Avoid Multi Tasking when studying
Part 4 – Get the Most out of your Classes and Lectures
Ask for extra practice work
Get feedback on extra practice work
Actively engage in class discussion
Get the most out of your classes presentation
Part 5 – Preparing for Assessment and Exams
Begin revision ASAP
Mimic Exam Conditions
Exam technique 1 – Maximise marks using this ordering
Exam technique 2 – An effective way to use your reading time efficiently
Preparing for Assessment and Exams Presentation
Are you eligible for special consideration?
Part 6 – Conclusion
Thank you for taking the course
Want me to cover another topic?
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Students suffering from procrastination!
- Or not effectively managing their time
- Or struggling to retain what they are learning
- This course is only suitable for people enrolled in a school or adult learning class.
Requirements – commitment to turning your academic performance around
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.