Add to basket or enquire
Did you know that poorly written meeting minutes can cost companies millions of pounds annually? Enhance your professional skills with our Minute Taking Executive Training course, designed to elevate your minute writing abilities to new heights. CPD certified and fully online, this course comprises of 8 modules to provide you with the knowledge and confidence you need to excel in your role as a minute taker.
From understanding the meeting structure to utilizing technology in minute taking, this course will equip you with the necessary skills to capture meeting discussions accurately, identify key decisions and follow up actions. By the end of this course, you will have the confidence to produce quality meeting minutes that reflect a professional standard. Don't let poorly written meeting minutes hold you back - enroll in our Minute Taking Executive Training course today!
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the minute writing process
- Develop skills in preparation and execution of minute taking
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a minute taker
- Utilize technology in minute taking
- Build confidence in your minute taking abilities
- Produce quality meeting minutes that reflect professional standards
Being good at your job means more than just knowing how to get tasks done. You have to have a multitude of skills to stand out. Office skills include everything employees need to be efficient and organised at their job whilst maintaining the utmost professionalism— this course is specifically designed to teach you all of it. By completing the course, you will be confident in your skills to get jobs in corporate environments and boost your career.
Why choose CPD Certification Service Accredited (CPD UK) course?
- World's leading and largest independent CPD accreditation institution
- Pioneering CPD quality standards since 1996
- Over 20 thousand registered CPD Providers and Courses
- With 25 years of experience providing industry-leading CPD certification service and support
Acquire unique note-taking skills and the ability to deliver them to the appropriate individuals during meetings with the guidance of this Minute Taking Course. Learn how to select what you should take notes on and when it’s better to simply just listen.
You’ll become a master at preparing for and using technology for minute-taking. You’ll be able to confidently recognise and evaluate the function and duty of a minute taker. You’ll learn some life-changing minute-taking techniques. You will identify essential points of debate, activities allocated, and conclusions taken.
Join this exciting course and take your professionalism to the next level!
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
The Minute Taking Executive Training - CPD Certified training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their professional skills and efficiently skilled employees.
This course is particularly ideal for:
- Administrative Professionals
- Executive Assistants
- Office Managers
- Team Leaders
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone!
- Administrative Assistant (£18,000 - £26,000)
- Office Manager (£22,000 - £42,000)
- Executive Assistant (£24,000 - £50,000)
- Project Coordinator (£24,000 - £35,000)
- Meeting Planner (£26,000 - £40,000)
- Business Analyst (£30,000 - £50,000)
- Compliance Officer (£30,000 - £55,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15
CPD Certification Service Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.